Stake Forum
Jakubb

What are your hobbies?

Featured Comment

Hey! I was wondering what are your hobbies? (Please, I do know there's a topic like that on stake already, but it was made while back in September, 2017. So since it's outdated, I'm doing it again.)

For example, my hobbies probably would be playing games, mostly, League of Legends, doing some crafts and play around in computers, doing things that I shouldn't be doing, but still experimenting etc.

league_of_legends.png.2c6023fa2948b5d98e7ea599da634d1c.png

What about YOU?

On 12/1/2018 at 1:21 PM, Kuba said:

Hey! I was wondering what are your hobbies? (Please, I do know there's a topic like that on stake already, but it was made while back in September, 2017. So since it's outdated, I'm doing it again.)

For example, my hobbies probably would be playing games, mostly, League of Legends, doing some crafts and play around in computers, doing things that I shouldn't be doing, but still experimenting etc.

league_of_legends.png.2c6023fa2948b5d98e7ea599da634d1c.png

What about YOU?

My Hobbies are Fishing , playing stake and try something new for me :D I currently want to learn about programming languages

Oh I absolutely love shopping if that is considered a hobby .... I also enjoy sewing !   I do some quilting when I find the time.   Right now I am making as many make up or cosmetic bags as I can for an upcoming craft show!

I'm an avid fan of kpop, an aspiring traveller, lover of flowers, hardcore fan of games (mostly, Ball Mayhem, Polysphere, and Idle Supermarket Tycoon from apknite), skiing.

On 4/18/2019 at 3:36 PM, lotad said:

My hobby is to play cricket in evening around 5 to 7 pm and also go to ride on bicycle every day to town around 5 km every day unless i am not ill.

I find it rather difficult to play cricket. Always wanted to give it a try and hope to play in the near future)

I am keen on horse riding. 

On 12/7/2018 at 3:13 PM, Paecga129 said:

Oh I absolutely love shopping if that is considered a hobby .... I also enjoy sewing !   I do some quilting when I find the time.   Right now I am making as many make up or cosmetic bags as I can for an upcoming craft show!

Shopping as a hobby ☺️ I love it:D

my hobby is playing games that make money. I want to get double satisfaction in doing my hobbies, getting satisfaction in playing games, getting money too. ha ha ha ha...

maybe too much huh ... but he ... it is my hobby, keep going and keep looking for applications on the internet but just like playing games (or gambling can also) as long as you make money.

because for me money is everything.

I have a hobby of sleeping, playing chess, fishing, playing betting games. I really like a variety of things that are very difficult and want to prove if every difficult thing we can pass.

My hobby is programming.But i mostly play videogames they are so attractive but bad in one side bcz u will recieve some big angryness by playing a lot and u can end up bad like puching ur expensive monitor worth 500$ xV

Forgot to mention that my fav games are call of duty black ops 2 and gta 5

On 5/15/2019 at 7:32 PM, Mistake said:

My hobby is playing game videogames like PubgMobile dota 2, and spend money in food xD 

My hobby same with @MistakexD but i hobby play basket ball and waste time in pool :D