Stake Forum
Jakubb

What are your hobbies?

Featured Comment

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, fedrian24 said:

My hobby same with @MistakexD but i hobby play basket ball and waste time in pool :D

Ahh basketball thats was need a tall body lol im short person xD

Edited by Mistake

I like cars and driving. I have one old car only for making fun. I repair it and make some little tunning. In weekend i go with this car and do a few laps on the track in my town.

I am a free artist. I like to paint with acrylic paints. Recently I became interested in artificial floristics, making flowers from foamiran

these are a little bit of my arts 

image.png.939b39f8e1cd30d7f3a3dc14043e9f21.pngimage.png.a2008e94411c9901101dc720eb58a88b.png

I like to gamble, get high, play faucets, and play games. Specifcally Overwatch, and with friend i like to play Starcraft and League of Legends. I like multiplayer games that are competitive though. I feel the fun for these games never end! Because you can always strive to better your play performance. And its such a thrill to play good at a game! 

my hobby is watching volleyball matches. I will not miss volleyball matches held in the area where I live. Even though sometimes I have to go home very late at night it is not a problem for me because I enjoy it. IN my area volleyball is one sport that is very popular and has a lot of fans too.

My hobbies are cooking , im the #1 cook in the house lol, #2 watching movies / documentaries - i lvoe historical facts , #3 Crypto! i love crypto

my reallife hobbys are really mixed.

i love my guitar, my skateboard & my bmx bike more then everything.

but i also have a little reeftank with some corals.

On 6/7/2019 at 3:55 AM, neich said:

my reallife hobbys are really mixed.

i love my guitar, my skateboard & my bmx bike more then everything.

but i also have a little reeftank with some corals.

I actually really like music first too. I once tried to learn to play guitar. But I'm not too serious about it. So I can only play guitar in a simple way to entertain my friends while we gather. after 2004 I never played guitar again
I regretted why not too much, I was involved in this world of music. Maybe it's already become a big musician

My favorite hobby is travelling. I like all kinds of travel: by car, by train, by plane, and travelling on foot. But I have never travel by the ship yet. I love to travel without a group and without a guide, despite the fact that I often find ourselves in a difficult situation in unfamiliar places. Usually, I travel with my wife or with my friends. Most of all I like to travel by car and spend a little time at different places. Although long journeys are tiring me sometimes, but that doesn't stop me. First of all, it’s always nice to stay in a different place for a change. Secondly, I’m interested in seeing new sights, exploring different cultures and else. Third, I love to spend time in beautiful places and admire the beauty of the natural attractions such as mountains, waterfalls, forest lakes, seas and oceans, forests, valleys, hills, etc. I have been in the mountains with my friends many times. Also I visited some European countries. I was in London, Prague, Vienna, Belgrade, Istanbul and in other cities. Travelling gives me a good opportunity to learn a lot about the history of the country I visit, to see cultural and historical places, to meet people of different nationalities, to learn a lot about their traditions, customs and culture. In other words. I can expand my worldview and my mind. In the future I'm going to visit many countries of the world, in various remote and wild places with beautiful scenery such as Colombia, Cambodia, Malaysia, Brazil, Nepal.