Stake Forum
DviouS

What to do? Buy Crypto - Market Is Ready To Explode Higher!

Featured Comment

Bitcoin is crashing, stocks are crashing, buy the dip... get in the money! Alot of people are scared in times like these, but this is precisely what you are looking for, and you won't get another chance any time soon, and/or possibly never. 

Investors are getting slaughtered right now, not just in crypto but all over the board, almost all assets are down in 2018 but this is a natural pullback after everything went up so rapidly in 2017.

Portfolio Builder is not changing it's positioned at all today, despite a Bitcoin Cash meltdown last night, cutting t’s value in half for a few hours but rebounding this morning.

The market has absorbed the selling and may finally have hit a 2018 low last night. 

Goodluck ----------->>

Essa baixa  é uma correção de alto preço de 2017 então acredito que isso não é o fim e sim o recomeço de investi um recomeço para aqueles que ficaram pra traz em 2017 nao estou afirmando que ira a lua a cript mais que pode ser um nova oportunidade...

3 hours ago, DviouS said:

Bitcoin is crashing, stocks are crashing, buy the dip... get in the money! Alot of people are scared in times like these, but this is precisely what you are looking for, and you won't get another chance any time soon, and/or possibly never. 

Investors are getting slaughtered right now, not just in crypto but all over the board, almost all assets are down in 2018 but this is a natural pullback after everything went up so rapidly in 2017.

Portfolio Builder is not changing it's positioned at all today, despite a Bitcoin Cash meltdown last night, cutting t’s value in half for a few hours but rebounding this morning.

The market has absorbed the selling and may finally have hit a 2018 low last night. 

Goodluck ----------->>

Despite all signs leading to an eventual increase across the board for most crypto’s... I personally don’t think their prices will bounce back with the same intensity as before but rather gradually increase as use-cases for them become more prevalent.

In order to not FOMO in, planning must have been made on which to purchase/sell if such an event happened again... only then can you to be able to handle the majority of any future dip/rise.

1 hour ago, nuuuitsjdragon said:

Despite all signs leading to an eventual increase across the board for most crypto’s... I personally don’t think their prices will bounce back with the same intensity as before but rather gradually increase as use-cases for them become more prevalent.

In order to not FOMO in, planning must have been made on which to purchase/sell if such an event happened again... only then can you to be able to handle the majority of any future dip/rise.

Really well said. I have the same mind set... Just because you decide to follow some patterns from last year to expect a rise up in the market value once again. I honestly don't believe in it. And I'm saving my money this year, wouldn't be anything nice for Christmas to lose even more.

Well at this rate and downfall of the market we can't really say or predict anything not even about bitcoin or better even in Stocks but how can stocks and bitcoin be related ? Stocks are affected by so many things investors market share and product price product's sold etc. Bitcoin is affected only by whales and I guess haters.