Stake Community
Rona13

What other online games do you play or want to play?

Featured Comment

2 minutes ago, KarlosJIJ said:

Since I sold my PS4 and the only thing left now is my old laptop and I discovered a wonderful world of online games. It turned out that they are quite more joyful in many ways. Check it here https://funblocked-games.com.

I have entered and I expected something better, it is a simple website of mini games ... hehe

On 2/20/2019 at 10:30 PM, EmirhanDemircio said:

I play tower with btc and its really fun Stake needs a gameemode like that its really great.

What tower? Lol that's new to me

as gambling site or games in general...I was a WoW player for a quite bit...sold my rogue for a great price at $480 usd..counterstrike... most recent on stream in any free playable games..

52 minutes ago, Alexandre said:

I prefer to play the mines every diamond comes a new money

It says there in your freetime lol

I still wanna play ps2 games but i have forgotten where did i put my joystick and cds😢😢😢

I've recentely felt a bit nostalgic and decided to recall some MMORPG games I played when I was a kid. I tried the Lineage but it didn't feel as good as before. But then I've played the MU online. And It's the thing. I doubt that in 2019 I will play anything but this game. It's quite a deal to explain all the new additions. Just check for yourself. And as for the servers, I can recommend this one https://muonline.us. Give the game a try and you won't regret it.