Rona13

What other online games do you play or want to play?

Featured Comment

We all play games), too, stake the game just for the money. What games do you prefer to play in your free time! And if you can recommend them to me)

Eversince i joined  stake, i only play dice. i tried other games but cant hardly follow the rules. many times i lost, many times i depoed but still i love to play dice.  

2 minutes ago, KarlosJIJ said:

Since I sold my PS4 and the only thing left now is my old laptop and I discovered a wonderful world of online games. It turned out that they are quite more joyful in many ways. Check it here https://funblocked-games.com.

I have entered and I expected something better, it is a simple website of mini games ... hehe

52 minutes ago, Alexandre said:

I prefer to play the mines every diamond comes a new money

It says there in your freetime lol

I still wanna play ps2 games but i have forgotten where did i put my joystick and cds😢😢😢

World of tanks and apex legends. 

I pay fortnite and over watch

I've recentely felt a bit nostalgic and decided to recall some MMORPG games I played when I was a kid. I tried the Lineage but it didn't feel as good as before. But then I've played the MU online. And It's the thing. I doubt that in 2019 I will play anything but this game. It's quite a deal to explain all the new additions. Just check for yourself. And as for the servers, I can recommend this one https://muonline.us. Give the game a try and you won't regret it.

..i do play poker (Chinese poker, poker roullette)..but since i entered stake, i do consistenly played Diamond Poker,,although I have tried many times the other games like dice,hilo,limbo and keno,,this leads me to my sudden lost,,but Diamond poker really caught my attention..

Used to play DotA quite a bit but after that, not many games have caught my attention much less get me to play it on a long-term basis. 

With the recent Apex Legends/Fortnite craze, it's hard for me to get on board as FPS games are just not my cup of tea.

Oh! There is a game I'm still dabbling in from time to time - Hearthstone! I have played this since release and although not competitively, the card art and millions of strategies available along with the updates make it interesting enough for me to still want to play... sometimes. 

For now, it'll be the Crypto gambling websites that I'm mostly involved in hahaha 😅

now I have never played an online game because I don't have an adequate computer, I used to play online games, I preferred MMROPG