Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
LQID

Will lower prices cause Bitcoin to soon disappear?

Featured Comment

What are your opinions on Bitcoins going down so much?

Will it ever go back up a lot?

I once saw it was around 20,000$ but then after a while it was going down a lot until now it's pretty low from that amount to this amount.

Leave your opinion below, what would happen to bitcoin?

-LQID😛

Bitcoin still does not die, there are many who believe in btc, this is just a psychological collapse, for those who have btc surrender and sell and so the big investors buy cheaper, the important thing is to continue doing more and more satoshis, or in trading or bets while btc recovers

9 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

It really does look like it's dying, although, I think this is only temporary. I hope the price shoots up again soon :)

Yes, I think so, the too

I think for Bitcoin to "Die" it'll have to essentially break. I'm pretty confident in the technology behind Bitcoin. There's really no decent arguments to deny the fact Bitcoin/Blockchain as a technology is not here to stay. With that said nothing is really certain.

One thing is for sure though, price isn't going to be the thing that will ever kill Bitcoin. Only a result if it were to "Die".

Well we can't say it's dying but instead it's just sleeping or it's just a bad amrket condition right now. Bitcoin cannot be dead in my opinion since it's literally at the top of all cryptos.

No way! I do not think Bitcoin is ever going to die off anytime soon. It is something that is suppose to grow with the advancement of blockchain technology hand in hand too. :)

Just as Edward said, Blockchain technology is here to stay so doesn't matter how low Bitcoin or any other Crypto price goes they are not going to "die"

But if you ask me about its price, I agree it's scary to see its price 1 year ago and to see it now but I still believe in Bitcoin and I still believe its gonna pass the 10k USD per coin soon

And this image says exactly how I feel lol

wj47ppze41qz.jpg

The keyword here is "soon". Bitcoin has no way to disappear anytime "soon", maybe in the distant future (5-10 years) when another crypto will come with a new technology that will be an improved version of the Blockchain or even not similar to Blockchain at all and become more popular than Bitcoin. This might sound not so doable for now, but we're already in 2k18 and are using cryptocurrencies, back in 1900 we wouldn't ever believe that there would be such a thing as crypto currencies, we hardly believed in credit cards when they were introduced. So, we should believe that soon we will get another type of currency that will be allowed by all the countries (because let's be serious, if countries won't allow it, then surely it won't survive and also we all want something that can't be lost, stolen, tracked, that is fast, easy to use and easy to earn, that's why for sure someone will develop such a currency in the future).

Those being said, Bitcoin can't really die anytime soon until there won't be another currency, the worst thing that can happen to Bitcoin would be to lose from popularity and price, but it still won't die.

The price really has nothing to do with Bitcoin disappearing.  Bitcoin can't disappear as long as someone is willing to mine it.  While the price may discourage miners and cause them to shut down the worst case is that we go back to the days of people who are interested in crypto mining rather than huge ASIC mining firms.

23 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

Only scams cryptocurrency will die, personally I do not think that bitcoin will die considering how many people and business all over the world is using it. 

Yups scam cryptocurrencies such as the infamous Bitconnect which is actually mindblowing how much traction it gained in it's time. :D

BItcoin will not die, this is simply a bitcoin crash, but as before, it will go back up. The same thing always happens. What I think will die is mining, but we all know that mining is not something that happens.