Stake Forum
polor12

How do you like to bet roulette?

Featured Comment

Hey, i dont play that often roullet but when i do i ussually bet on like 1to12,13to24 or 25to36 all in one one off them and hope for the best.Theres plenty of strats to do you can do like select 30 out off all 36 numbers and do insta bett and hope that you will end up in profit. :) 

I usually tend to bet on all numbers except one and start the roll. This gives me a great chance to win small profits though I have lost now and then which is why I recommend it only if you are willing to lose big amounts.

most of the replies have the same answer.. pure luck... in a way you can say that. but those are the ones that really domt play it or not once gave it a try.. there are ways to get partial bet back.. what i mean by that.. if u bet 4 numbers.. and it totaled 12k.. so your based bet 12lk.. you can get half back if you know where to bet at..so you actually only bet 6 and get 6 bnack.. but of u hit one of your number you get 9x with additional 12k on top.. so with that clue itself you know where to bet,.

I tend to like to keep it simple when betting on Roulette so I mainly just bet either Red or Black. In some cases I like to place my bet on 2nd 12 too. That is really about it of how I play Roulette. :P

Well I don't know that it's the best strategy but I've always just bet on one number and sometimes I get lucky other times not so much.

I'm not sure there is an actual strategy for roulette.  When I play, I tend to play it sort of like dice I guess.  I generally play the 5 same numbers, so that gives me a 5 in 37 chance of hitting, or about 7%.  I'll usually play on auto with the 5 numbers and a 12-15% increase on loss... kind of like I would play if it were dice.

When I play roulette, I only ever really Hunt green, or 25-36. that is the best strats in my opinion. I don't increase base bet until i either hit two within 5 rolls or if I'n loosing a crap ton. :D