Stake Community
alphastorm

Return Mod Owly (RU chat) - poll

Return Mod OWLI (RU chat)   

57 members have voted

1. 1. Voting Russian chat.

Featured Comment

Owly was an adequate moderator. He gave a warning to those who broke the rules. Of course, there were many discontented people. They wanted to do anything, breaking the rules of the chat. People are different in the chat, for all you will not be good. I ask you, return him the status of moderator.

Our moderator Owly very fair and judicious ,he does not allow that would sit in the chat beggars who always ask that they who gave the crypt to play, I'm always in the chat and read always what happens in the chat, he as a moderator will always tell you how to go to the forum, how to pass the contest, he does everything from himself that we all understood the new introduction, he explains everything in detail, do not need to remove it he is good!And taking this opportunity I would like to thank separately @zuxel🌸🌸🌸it is also the best and most kind and helpful moderator!♥️♥️♥️💕💕💕♥️♥️♥️

Up for the return. Also one thing after or before he got demoded flansca a new member became a mod if you guys noticed but I thought old members would be moderators and not new ones well anyway there goes my theory. 

P.S I have no problem with flansca being a mod she / he is good but thing is moderators should be selected on the basis of time and trustworthiness on the site. 

@Edward @Dan @Bojana @Darko

Just look into it :). Thanks would love Owly to be back !!

#makeowlymodagain

Edited by Kate

6 minutes ago, Kate said:

Up for the return. Also one thing after or before he got demoded flansca a new member became a mod if you guys noticed but I thought old members would be moderators and not new ones well anyway there goes my theory. 

P.S I have no problem with flansca being a mod she / he is good but thing is moderators should be selected on the basis of time and trustworthiness on the site. 

#makeowlymodagain

you ps is so true

10 minutes ago, Kate said:

#makeowlymodagain

as far as i know Flansca is forum mod only

13 minutes ago, Kate said:

moderators should be selected on the basis of time and trustworthiness on the site.

That is completely true, I have personally done a lot in the past helping players in my pms and navigating them to the right place, telling people not to break the chat rules. I'm a fair person, I can be very blunt but I have always respected the entire community. All members should be accounted for however the general time and trustworthiness has to come first. Please also note that the staff did promote a player to become moderator - it turned out he got banned for being a scammer.

The staff need to take into consideration everything we do as a community, not just because of one small thing. I do not take sides, I will always stay true to what my opinion is. If Owly done something against the moderators policy, then it has to be revoked. If this player did not break the rules of his status, then that is worth fighting for, because that would not be right.

Edited by DarkBlood069

7 minutes ago, Kate said:

#makeowlymodagain

1 minute ago, KinAniK said:

as far as i know Flansca is forum mod only

1 minute ago, DarkBlood069 said:

That is completely true, I have personally done a lot in the past helping players in my pms and navigating them to the right place, telling people not to break the chat rules. I'm a fair person, I can be very blunt but I have always respected the entire community. All members should be accounted for however the general time and trustworthiness has to come first. Please also note that the staff did promote a player to become moderator - it turned out he got banned for being a scammer.

The staff need to take into consideration everything we do as a community, not just because of one small thing.

First, I want to tell you my story to not bring a misunderstanding.  I'm joining the forum moderator because of Dan was looking moderator at Indonesian Forum Section. The thread was still written in there. I decided to join it because Indonesian Forum only have one mod and I want to help him. 

I'm really sorry if I was new and becoming a moderator in a short time. I was also shocked when I see this thread when Owly get a demoded. My moderation still on trial, and can be revoked at any time. If the forum wasn't happy because of me, I would step back as moderator. 

PS : My arrival did not involve Owly being demoded. I hope you understand this. 

It is really nice to see this support for a moderator!  I like Owly too.  However, please remember that the site administrators see behaviors that we as players do not. 

For this thread, since it is in the English section, please make sure your comments are in English.  You can always vote in the poll even if you don't want to write an English comment.  You can also start another thread in the Russian section if you want to comment in Russian.

Owly need to return as a moderator. Those who wrote the complaints did not find a common language with the moderator, but he did his job well. Personally, he helped me in some questions and always gave advice on how to do this or that action, answered questions if he had something to ask. Perhaps this is just a conspiracy.

22 minutes ago, flansca said:

First, I want to tell you my story to not bring a misunderstanding.  I'm joining the forum moderator because of Dan was looking moderator at Indonesian Forum Section. The thread was still written in there. I decided to join it because Indonesian Forum only have one mod and I want to help him. 

I'm really sorry if I was new and becoming a moderator in a short time. I was also shocked when I see this thread when Owly get a demoded. My moderation still on trial, and can be revoked at any time. If the forum wasn't happy because of me, I would step back as moderator. 

PS : My arrival did not involve Owly being demoded. I hope you understand this. 

Sorry for that but I never meant to huey you in anyway don't be offended also didn't know you were Indonesia mod.

Firstly, complaints are simply not written for everyone, secondly, write at least one plus other than adequacy ?! And lastly, the moderator should be in the game and control what happens, I don’t know how it is, but I never saw Maxim in the game, always played on the machine and went in because of the deal. I do not understand these people who choose moderators who do not have time to chat. And all who voted for the fact that they would return the moderator, in general there is no unequal justification other than adequacy ....