Stake Forum
hustler1984

Why low payout multipiers are a mistake

Featured Comment

hi guys

its hustler1984   representing #degen4life

i just want to point out something here... low multipliers suck...

its plain and simple..   if you want to win money dont do it with a low multiplier

it will eat your balance everytime.

i was going to go into an in depth explanation but let me see if anyone disagrees first..

what do you guys think?

It's not that bad though, if you have big bankroll you can get a good profit with low payout multipliers. I remembered yesterday there is a highroller using LTC and play with 1.1x.

at the end of the day it is equal when you look at win chance and multiplier ratios

you know what i mean? i agree with lorca

but to be honest... i hate douing anything less than 2x
 i feel its such a waste when i do below 2x and lose it! 
=D                      

low payouts on mines works well- i'm otherwise an advocate against low payouts, and i still don't like betting 0.01 for 0.003, but if you play the game with how the game works in mind, you can build considerable profit in a short amount of time, base bet should always be very low, and profit yield should still be 1%, or less, per cycle. -.- 

I think low multipliers are good for the short term but on the long run they are always going to burn your money. If you have a bigger bankroll you can try a few low multipliers but after you make some profit you should stop and change the strategy. This is also a very important rule in gambling, to change your strategy from time to time because a strategy will never work forever and you also get bored to play the same strategy every time. 

You said for big wins you need high multipliers. I wouldn't say that's true. You can get big wins with a good strategy even if you start with a low balance. It all depends on every person's style of playing. Some who has 0.01btc can win 1 btc in a day while someone who has 1 btc would lose all of it because they are playing differently. 

I like going on low payouts when I have a high balance.. For example when I had 0.6 eth I did something like 1.03x on dice and got around 3$ each time.. I did that for a few times and made a bit of  profit. And you also have a high chance of winning it, around 95%. Going on low multipliers with a high balance is a low chance of losing but you can also make a lot of profit depending on how much you do it

Well if you have a balance with amount of 0.001 BTC or more you could split in different ways and win huge with the 2x multiplier or even the 1x Multiplier which is kinda neat regarding you can win big with a little bit of patience. Also high multipliers are very very hard to hit it's like once in a blue moon. 

It kind of depends on how low is the multiplier too though. For example, if all that you play are extremely high multipliers eventually your balance might just drain away without a single hit which makes no differences then of when comparing to busting the bankroll on a low multiplier payout. 

11 hours ago, Etude said:

It kind of depends on how low is the multiplier too though. For example, if all that you play are extremely high multipliers eventually your balance might just drain away without a single hit which makes no differences then of when comparing to busting the bankroll on a low multiplier payout. 

do you  mean depends more on timing?                 
like i can see if you always play high multiXers then now and then do some sub2x multiXers... but just a little... i can see that
is that what you mean?                

10 hours ago, Shaniqua said:

do you  mean depends more on timing?                 
like i can see if you always play high multiXers then now and then do some sub2x multiXers... but just a little... i can see that
is that what you mean?                

Huh lol. I just mean in a logical way both examples have probable chances of leading you to having a zero balance when things go bad. 

Edited by Etude

5 minutes ago, Etude said:

Huh lol. I just mean in a logical way both examples have probable chances of leading you to having a zero balance when things go bad. 

Oh, i thought you meant it in regards to stratgegy, as in if you  hunt x10 and hit a lot then huting 1.1x a few times before going for x10 again is what you meant.
no worries                                             

On 12/5/2018 at 10:58 PM, hustler1984 said:

hi guys

its hustler1984   representing #degen4life

i just want to point out something here... low multipliers suck...

its plain and simple..   if you want to win money dont do it with a low multiplier

it will eat your balance everytime.

i was going to go into an in depth explanation but let me see if anyone disagrees first..

what do you guys think?

hmm, I don't think that is a mistake. but it is a trick to play for everyone who is different. Judging from the risks it is indeed small but very influential for those who are high stakes :D

It always depends on your bankroll. if you only have 100k to play with you shouldnt be risking too many bets because you're not able to hunt a huge multiplier for long. if you got 5mil sats though, then its another talk. Then you're able to hunt huge multipliers for hours!

6 minutes ago, Snike said:

It always depends on your bankroll. if you only have 100k to play with you shouldnt be risking too many bets because you're not able to hunt a huge multiplier for long. if you got 5mil sats though, then its another talk. Then you're able to hunt huge multipliers for hours!

I agree with your comment, as in the end of the day it is really about bankroll management as to what is your target clearly is that you aim to achieve using the specific payout/multiplier.

Just now, Etude said:

I agree with your comment, as in the end of the day it is really about bankroll management as to what is your target clearly is that you aim to achieve using the specific payout/multiplier.

I guess if you're not looking at it from a "what payout do I need"-perspective, so rather from a "how much money will I have in the end"-perspective you could just go all in on 2x and be happy about it xD