Update to forum rewards ToS Read more... ×
Stake Community
Mlc

Chasing 1000x on plinko !

Featured Comment

Hey everyone, I love all games on stake except baccarat, I don’t play that one, ever, Anyway one of my top favourite games is plinko , You know the one with the little balls that seeming drop from the sky and puts you in a state of hypnosis watching on auto play, yeah that one, Well I have been chasing the top payout on plinko since December 2017, and still haven’t hit it , People say keep going it will come ! I’m like a gazillion roll later and saying, are you sure ?

Then again I’ve seen other lucky player hit it once a day for a week and others two even three times a day! (Wtf) I would like some reassurance that I’m not alone in this quest I have put myself on , I have gone past the point of saying I quit now , simply because I have invested so much time and money into it that it feels like hitting it will be a massive achievement, (oml that sounds ridiculous) , So I refuse to give my seemingly never ending plinko play , until I get what I want lol , how may of you are the same as me? Or have you hit 1000x already and your opinion is it’s easy? ❤️

For reasons like this I'm running away from the plinko. I had very few experiences trying to beat these high payouts, and whenever I did not get much profit because the delay was very great, I always try to avoid it and now this week I played it again during the Christmas event to get the 420x, 13,000 rolls and a lot difficulty! so I'm not a plinko fan.

I did hit many times, mostly with small base bet tought. But I have experienced a great momment on plinko. There is like a miracle, in the last day 2017 till early 2018 (1st week), I hit many times 1000x. Almost everyday on that week my name showed on HR with 1000x. 

Been playing plinko for a year and I have to say, 1000x is really hard. Not sure where is my luck on that day gone, or what happen with plinko on that day. Plinko keep eating my balance slowly for now.

2 hours ago, jkd123 said:

I did hit many times, mostly with small base bet tought. But I have experienced a great momment on plinko. There is like a miracle, in the last day 2017 till early 2018 (1st week), I hit many times 1000x. Almost everyday on that week my name showed on HR with 1000x. 

Been playing plinko for a year and I have to say, 1000x is really hard. Not sure where is my luck on that day gone, or what happen with plinko on that day. Plinko keep eating my balance slowly for now.

Thats right, almost everyday im on HR that time with 1000x plinko. but now its really hard. A few days ago i hit again 1000x with only 2k sat and after that all my balance eaten by that game, i dont know what happen with plinko, and i dont know why i like that game although lose and lose there. May be im now is a plinko addict😂.

you would probably have better luck using the first 2-4000 rolls in a seed, and then going on to the next. like cracking a nut. :P 1/42000 could put it anywhere, and over time you would likely find one early on in a seed. I know i've seen 100 rolls within 100. :ph34r:

I dont chase this multiplier often, although I love plinko.

One day I decided to try, and I got it in just 300 rolls, with a bet of about 1600 satoshis, so that day was an easy flame day for me.

Tried later a pair of times more, and never got it again, but havent tried with a lot of rolls, maybe 1000 rolls each of that 2 times.....

Luck is very important.......

And it seems that there are seeds that are better for this than others.

Impossible things to do but its possible if you have patience and you have a will and luck then you have a high possibility to hit it. 

Yes I do feel the same way when playing Plinko, especially during times where a big portion of the bankroll balance is already being drained I would have the feeling of not wanting to stop and pray for the highest multipliers available on the plinko board to hit even more so when it comes to 1000x or 620x.  

Baby if there was a flash three gameplay mode it would feel less stressful 

Because that way we could play smaller bets but  more rounds in a shorter amount of time this having more chances to get the 1000x

I hope that made sense

I too feel that I have been chasing this for a long time

Never hit the 1000x. Not chasing it.

I feel like plinko teases you with 130x and other big multipliers until you bust and start over. If I hit a 1000x then it'll be a coincidence which is not chased by me! I never chase any multipliers in games tbh. I just go for it and see what it gives me :) Good luck hitting it though! 

4 hours ago, Snike said:

Never hit the 1000x. Not chasing it.

I feel like plinko teases you with 130x and other big multipliers until you bust and start over. If I hit a 1000x then it'll be a coincidence which is not chased by me! I never chase any multipliers in games tbh. I just go for it and see what it gives me :) Good luck hitting it though! 

awww not chasing it? cmon i know you want it... 
isnt it tempting at all? why dont you chase it? not good looking enough for ya?
XD                         

27 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

awww not chasing it? cmon i know you want it... 
isnt it tempting at all? why dont you chase it? not good looking enough for ya?
XD                         

I feel like plinko isnt worth betting much money on for me.