Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

Submit your giveaway ideas!

Featured Comment

How about an achievement giveaway it could be monthly or can be done weekly. It’s a giveaway of players who achieved highest multiplier or highest profit on a specific game. For example, this month will be a month for highest multiplier achieved for mines. 

Another one is “pass the game” This is a group game, before the game start, the players must select  their team (maybe group of 3) wherein you will ask to play let’s say keno on a 8tile game then achieve a 22x. Each player must complete the task by first player-2nd-3rd as the last one to finish it. Then those who finish it first will win. :D

i dunno if this can be called a giveaway more like a challenge.. Royal flush Blackjack.. basically hit 21  with 3 top cards KQA same suit or three 7s.. Here's theme giveaway Secret Santa.. pretty much same as entering any giveaway.. but the total of amount of btc will be unknown.. top 10 or 20 even top 5 will get to split the amount in how many participant enters..min enter can be .0001 and 25 post..

Edited by polor12
having a better understanding
1 hour ago, xtinepink said:

How about an achievement giveaway it could be monthly or can be done weekly. It’s a giveaway of players who achieved highest multiplier or highest profit on a specific game. For example, this month will be a month for highest multiplier achieved for mines. 

Another one is “pass the game” This is a group game, before the game start, the players must select  their team (maybe group of 3) wherein you will ask to play let’s say keno on a 8tile game then achieve a 22x. Each player must complete the task by first player-2nd-3rd as the last one to finish it. Then those who finish it first will win. :D

Achievements are a good idea!

I have one.... only because it's nothing new but I've never seen it on here only on youtube.

Basically due to the hype for Avengers 4, people are guessing what will happen in the movie. How about hosting a guessing game as to which Avenger will survive, die, who is the new villain, etc? Marvel's secrecy will make this all the more interesting :)

1 hour ago, Steve said:

Definitely good ideas for challenges but I'm more so looking for things that would go under this giveaway section such as the lottery, talent show, how low can bitcoin go ect. Giveaway ideas that don't necessarily involve the Stake games. 

Oh okay should not involve stake games. 

Since it is nearly Christmas, how about a “Show me of Your Christmas Decoration” 

Then during Christmas we all have our foods, and every country have something to show off with this one. “Show me your Christmas Specialty”  Food is love ❤️  

Another one for the year end. We can have a writing giveaway. Where players get to share their journey about stake, what are the great stories or achievements that they had so far for playing stake. I know that there are a lot of inspiring ones. 

3 hours ago, Steve said:

Definitely good ideas for challenges but I'm more so looking for things that would go under this giveaway section such as the lottery, talent show, how low can bitcoin go ect. Giveaway ideas that don't necessarily involve the Stake games. 

How about sharing the best moments of the year during playing in the stake?

Giveaway Idea. Run a hashtag contest

Creating a hashtag for your social media giveaway allows you to link your entries and more accurately measure your engagement. Pairing this strategy with a photo contest allows you to use an app to grab all photos with a specific campaign hashtag and automatically upload them to an entry gallery.

When creating your hashtag, use something unique to your campaign - don’t use something generic like “#friends”, or you’ll get a ton of unintentional entries. 

• Stake Humour Contest. Tell your meme all about Stake. (even I bad at it) 
  • The most liked content at the forum!
  • Review Stake site with your own story!
  • How do you celebrate new year with Stake?
  • Designing merchandise of Stake! 
  • Create a food that related to Stake (Gary-shaped cake)
  • VLOG about Stake!

Maybe these suggestion can help to the next giveaway ideas.

A social experiment giveaway?  Since it's December and the spirit of Christmas is all about LOVE,  GIVING and Sharing. Everyday you will be going to give us a task that includes giving or sharing to others.  Let's say for example feed or treat to a restaurant/fastfood one or few street children or homeless.  And we're going to submit a picture or video here or maybe we posted it to our social media account then if we receive lots of like and share his the winner. 

P. S.  It's kind a costly but since it's Christmas it deserves a higher 🏆 prize 😉 😉 

Edited by xhauna
  • Support

#1 You can run a hashtag contest.

Make some unique hashtag on all social media with some task and give people some time, after time runs out go through all of the posts on twitter, facebook & instagram and reward people with most likes or some funny ones, you decide. Make them tag @stake on every post about this givaway it will give you some social media boost as well.

#2 Make a entry giveaway.

Simple entry giveaway that boosts Stake social media. Earn entries when you follow stake social media, when you retweet a certain tweet or share a Facebook post.

9pChv1544528493.jpg

Edited by DusanD