Submit your giveaway ideas!

Featured Comment

Do a secret Santa giveaway where if you enter your name into the giveaway you will be drawn with another member and whoever has the bigger weekly bonus out of the 2 members each member will receive that bonus.  But maybe set a minimum wagering requirement for that week like only people who have wagered more than 30-50k that week will be eligible. Or make it so whatever VIP level you are you cannot be matched with someone who is more than 2 levels from you. So for example me being a Platinum 2 member I wouldn't be able to get matched with any lower than a gold member or a platinum 4 member.  I mean I would gladly put my name into something like that whether I kept the same bonus and just gave the opportunity to give someone a bigger bonus.

I mean it would give people the opportunity to possibly get a bigger weekly then usual and unless you actually knew who your secret Santa was you wouldn't know if you were the one who had the bigger bonus or if you were the one who got your bonus increased so nobody would lose.  I mean it is the season of giving right?

One more idea I have is maybe you could have a letters to StakeSanta contest where people would submit their letters to santa claus and then you could maybe read the top three out on eddie's stream on boxing day and then put up a quick poll for everyone to vote which one they think was the funniest or they liked the most and then the winner would get a prize of your guys choice whether it be some kickass stake gear or a bonus or whatever.

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY HERE YA GO  YOU CAN THANK ME L8TER....

So for st Paddy's day or whatever holiday instead of stake paying out all this money make us pay! So for example we all pay say maybe $5 dollars in crypto and we get a ticket now you have 6 or so prize pools 

1-non vip

2-bronze

3-silver

4-gold

5-platnium 

6-diamond

And then you take all the money for #1 non vips add it up so we say it comes to $2,500 since each ticket costs $5  and 500 people entered  you do maybe 50 winners so each person put in $5 and got $50 and maybe stake kicks in a tiny bit either way you guys don't payout as much which keeps ur cost down and still makes 300 people  happy since there's 6 pools at 50 winners each i got ideas like this all day long im available  to start for stake asap hahaha 😉 

On a side note to increase revenue  maybe for every person we invite  and that deposits x amount of dollars we get one ticket free... your welcome 

Edited by Worstluckdemon

I was thinking an IRL scavenger hunt would be a good idea.  You conjure up a list of items, or "scenes"  and people have to find or recreate the stuff, and take a picture with like, a piece of paper with their stake name in it (so you know people aren't just google image searching things)  
This will get people out of the house for a little (or keep them thinking about stake while they're out) and it would also take some time to finish a full scavenger hunt list of wierd stuff. =p 

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to see winner base on ranking on the weekly challenges for us lowballers, ik highrollers already have that. I just want challenges where i could win a larger portion of the prizepool. Splitting in boring ....just a thought.

• 2 weeks later...