Submit your giveaway ideas!

Featured Comment

Hi Mr. Steve!

I have an idea for a giveaway / challenge,
You can see the following picture;
So here goes, Just Name Ga This is "Write * STAKE * on your game",
so this GA winner is the person who managed to get "Green" in each letter he wrote in his game, you can also add the following terms and conditions;

- Min BB: Anything (above 0)
- Min PO / letters you write: 3X
- Post the picture that you put together like the following picture, along with Betting ID information for each letter you write there
- You are free to write all the letters in any number.

# All of that can be your own stake / steve modification team.
Example of posting a correct image:

._photo_image-editing-2-3.thumb.png.85ab31295ba60baaddb917d3ea2c9638.png

* S: Keno: 7874023456
   T: Keno: 7873793147
   A: Keno: 7873812354
   K: Keno: 7874056297
   E: Keno: 7873844343
. * Write "STAKE"  in Your Heart, And Play With Your Heart :-) *

Edited by won2018
writing error, Please understand, because I only rely on "Google translate"

Hello all dear people on forum.

I thinked about live stats - challenge on forum.

We must do same with live stats for example:

BAD!

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.thumb.png.54eb86a6b652c6bfa1149e5d36febd83.png

GOOD!

bbbbbbbbbbbb.thumb.png.3077876944c43114b1505eda187c8cf3.png

I shared my idea about challenge -  we can draw with live stats ❤️ 

The best challenge ❤️ 

Greetings ❤️ 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Dash community runs “Storms” which are essentially 15-min periods with pre-announced discussion topics where Rain is about 10x more abundantly distributed by the moderating hosts. It’s pretty simple really, designed to stimulate engagement in the Discord room and gets increased activity and traffic results.

If in a typical chat setting a user has little chance or is used to rarely receiving Rain... pretty much everyone is guaranteed to receive something during a Storm. That’s how frequent it Rains - every few seconds to max. 20 seconds and at least 20 recipients at a time.

Why not? Have fun!

• 3 weeks later...

You can run a weekly event that would actually try to make the site more trustworthy. I posted an event that exactly promotes this once on PD's forum from luizoruivo's hosted event last August which asks a user to give an event idea. Read below.

DISCLAIMER: This is my original content. I am the same person who posted this on PD. I am copy-pasting this directly.

Here is how you may want to do it...

Let me explain everything in science-structured style.

I would call this- "Prove the Provable".

This is also somewhat similar to events around here tagged as "hunting a value between 0 to 99.99" on Dice Game where hunting will surely yield losses to players (Stake's default way of trying to earn) but this comes with more challenge and effort to accomplish.

----------------

GAME INVOLVEMENT: Dice

—————

BENEFITS:

1. For the game, if new, doubtful and meticulous players see the entries, they will surely be convinced even more that the game is provably fair and definitely not rigged in any way through Law of Large Numbers (see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers).

2. For players, each position for garnering a prize almost surely will never result to a tie. The results of each player will be unique thus, allowing them to enjoy the full prize.

3. For mods, it may open more ideas for future events as the event itself promotes and reinforces its long-standing claim that the game is "clean" from being manipulated.

—————

MECHANICS:

1. Participants must perform flat betting for 2,000 times* on a certain multiplier. Using Martingale, Paroli or any other known or modified betting system (in short, using "Increase By/Decrease By" feature) is not allowed.

2. The participant must declare his initial balance, what multiplier he/she will be using during the run and his final balance after the run (this would matter on the prize that winners would receive). The bet amount must have a minimum amount*.

3. Participants who would reach the closest percent values compared to the actual WinChance (see below) that they have chosen before the roll will have more chance of winning. This formula will explain how it works:

(WinCount/(WinCount + LoseCount)) - WinChance = Entry

Where-
"WinCount" = Participant's number of wins during the entire roll;
"LoseCount" = Participant's number of losses during the entire roll;
"WinChance" = The win chance that the participant have set before the roll session have begun; and,
"Entry" = The participant's qualifying entry for the event, rounded up to 4 decimal digits.

Therefore, the Entry's ideal value must be equal to 0% to win while participants who have yielded an absolute value closer to 0% will surely have higher chances of winning.

4. To avoid cheating (changing multiplier) and to verify the initial balance, final balance and multiplier not being changed all throughout the constant roll, participant must perform the flat betting session with a screen recording software (then perhaps edit it in fast forward or upload it on a hosting site/YouTube to offset file size problems) and post a link on their replies.

5. The prize will be equal to the amount that the player have lost from the initial balance plus their respective share on the prize pool.

*For the number of rolls (must be a pretty big value so that Entry would be closer to the "WinChance" value they have set, but not so big since it long runs have the tendency to bust the players) and minimum amount of flat betting, it is all up to you, moderators. 

—————

SCENARIO 1:

1. A player decides to play with an initial balance of 0.0001 BTC, a bet of 0.000001 BTC per roll, uses 2x (49.5% WinChance) and performs 2,000 rolls.

2. The final balance after the roll resulted to 0.000086 BTC. He had 993 wins (WinCount) out of 1,007 losses (LoseCount).

3. Therefore, the participant's Entry would be 0.0015%.

" (993/(993+1,007)) - 0.495 = Abs(-0.0015) = 0.0015% "

SCENARIO 2:

1. A player decides to play with an initial balance of 0.0002 BTC, a bet of 0.000002 BTC per roll, uses 1.1x (90% WinChance) and performs 2,500 rolls.

2. The final balance after the roll resulted to 0.0001508 BTC. He had 2,228 wins (WinCount) out of 272 losses (LoseCount).

3. Therefore, the participant's Entry would be 0.0088%.

" (2,228/(272+2,228)) - 0.9 = Abs(-0.0088) = 0.0088% "

—————

FAQ:

1. Q: "Why would I even choose to roll on lower multiplier? It would lead me to more losses!"

A: "Theoretically, lower multipler actually yield lower Entry numbers because the difference between the wins and losses decreases. The scenario 2 above does not necessarily reflect that it would always happen in a roll session, but still goes down from luck. Players have been sharing a lot of their experiences here and if you take them mathematically with a grain of salt, staying away very far from the WinChance value is very, very unlikely."

2. Q: "I can always edit the video I would post to look as if I did it fair and square. That does not eliminate cheating."

A: "Wrong. Math doesn't lie, and will always tell the truth. The initial and final balance you declared would actually be the safeguard against cheating. Trying to think that you could offset the loss? It is very unlikely that you won on flat betting if your final balance yield a positive gain (Wizard of Odds in Google already simulated this using MATLAB). Also, a deviation that's not reflecting the actual amount means that you cheated somewhere during your entire session. For example, in scenario 1, if you really used 2x as your Payout (WinChance = 49.5%) all throughout then your final balance would also be equal to:

" InitialBalance - ((WinCount - LoseCount) * Payout) = FinalBalance"

If that doesn't hold true then you definitely cheated."

3. Q: "Too much effort to do this. It would make things uninteresting."

A: "That is why we have mods to spice things up. They can always modify my idea to their liking. I am just here to suggest. "

—————

So, that's all there is to it! It may be a bit complicated but it is seriously easy to comprehend if you stretch your brain cells and neurons just for a bit. What do you think guys?

Edited by Aiza824
On 10/20/2019 at 4:01 PM, Aiza824 said:

You can run a weekly event that would actually try to make the site more trustworthy. I posted an event that exactly promotes this once on PD's forum from luizoruivo's hosted event last August which asks a user to give an event idea. Read below.

DISCLAIMER: This is my original content. I am the same person who posted this on PD. I am copy-pasting this directly.

Here is how you may want to do it...

Let me explain everything in science-structured style.

I would call this- "Prove the Provable".

This is also somewhat similar to events around here tagged as "hunting a value between 0 to 99.99" on Dice Game where hunting will surely yield losses to players (Stake's default way of trying to earn) but this comes with more challenge and effort to accomplish.

----------------

GAME INVOLVEMENT: Dice

—————

BENEFITS:

1. For the game, if new, doubtful and meticulous players see the entries, they will surely be convinced even more that the game is provably fair and definitely not rigged in any way through Law of Large Numbers (see https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_large_numbers).

2. For players, each position for garnering a prize almost surely will never result to a tie. The results of each player will be unique thus, allowing them to enjoy the full prize.

3. For mods, it may open more ideas for future events as the event itself promotes and reinforces its long-standing claim that the game is "clean" from being manipulated.

—————

MECHANICS:

1. Participants must perform flat betting for 2,000 times* on a certain multiplier. Using Martingale, Paroli or any other known or modified betting system (in short, using "Increase By/Decrease By" feature) is not allowed.

2. The participant must declare his initial balance, what multiplier he/she will be using during the run and his final balance after the run (this would matter on the prize that winners would receive). The bet amount must have a minimum amount*.

3. Participants who would reach the closest percent values compared to the actual WinChance (see below) that they have chosen before the roll will have more chance of winning. This formula will explain how it works:

(WinCount/(WinCount + LoseCount)) - WinChance = Entry

Where-
"WinCount" = Participant's number of wins during the entire roll;
"LoseCount" = Participant's number of losses during the entire roll;
"WinChance" = The win chance that the participant have set before the roll session have begun; and,
"Entry" = The participant's qualifying entry for the event, rounded up to 4 decimal digits.

Therefore, the Entry's ideal value must be equal to 0% to win while participants who have yielded an absolute value closer to 0% will surely have higher chances of winning.

4. To avoid cheating (changing multiplier) and to verify the initial balance, final balance and multiplier not being changed all throughout the constant roll, participant must perform the flat betting session with a screen recording software (then perhaps edit it in fast forward or upload it on a hosting site/YouTube to offset file size problems) and post a link on their replies.

5. The prize will be equal to the amount that the player have lost from the initial balance plus their respective share on the prize pool.

*For the number of rolls (must be a pretty big value so that Entry would be closer to the "WinChance" value they have set, but not so big since it long runs have the tendency to bust the players) and minimum amount of flat betting, it is all up to you, moderators. 

—————

SCENARIO 1:

1. A player decides to play with an initial balance of 0.0001 BTC, a bet of 0.000001 BTC per roll, uses 2x (49.5% WinChance) and performs 2,000 rolls.

2. The final balance after the roll resulted to 0.000086 BTC. He had 993 wins (WinCount) out of 1,007 losses (LoseCount).

3. Therefore, the participant's Entry would be 0.0015%.

" (993/(993+1,007)) - 0.495 = Abs(-0.0015) = 0.0015% "

SCENARIO 2:

1. A player decides to play with an initial balance of 0.0002 BTC, a bet of 0.000002 BTC per roll, uses 1.1x (90% WinChance) and performs 2,500 rolls.

2. The final balance after the roll resulted to 0.0001508 BTC. He had 2,228 wins (WinCount) out of 272 losses (LoseCount).

3. Therefore, the participant's Entry would be 0.0088%.

" (2,228/(272+2,228)) - 0.9 = Abs(-0.0088) = 0.0088% "

—————

FAQ:

1. Q: "Why would I even choose to roll on lower multiplier? It would lead me to more losses!"

A: "Theoretically, lower multipler actually yield lower Entry numbers because the difference between the wins and losses decreases. The scenario 2 above does not necessarily reflect that it would always happen in a roll session, but still goes down from luck. Players have been sharing a lot of their experiences here and if you take them mathematically with a grain of salt, staying away very far from the WinChance value is very, very unlikely."

2. Q: "I can always edit the video I would post to look as if I did it fair and square. That does not eliminate cheating."

A: "Wrong. Math doesn't lie, and will always tell the truth. The initial and final balance you declared would actually be the safeguard against cheating. Trying to think that you could offset the loss? It is very unlikely that you won on flat betting if your final balance yield a positive gain (Wizard of Odds in Google already simulated this using MATLAB). Also, a deviation that's not reflecting the actual amount means that you cheated somewhere during your entire session. For example, in scenario 1, if you really used 2x as your Payout (WinChance = 49.5%) all throughout then your final balance would also be equal to:

" InitialBalance - ((WinCount - LoseCount) * Payout) = FinalBalance"

If that doesn't hold true then you definitely cheated."

3. Q: "Too much effort to do this. It would make things uninteresting."

A: "That is why we have mods to spice things up. They can always modify my idea to their liking. I am just here to suggest. "

—————

So, that's all there is to it! It may be a bit complicated but it is seriously easy to comprehend if you stretch your brain cells and neurons just for a bit. What do you think guys?

Its a good idea. If I was proposing an idea similar to this one, I would explain it in a single sentence. If that's not possible, then I'd revise my idea until it was possible. Stake clearly incentivise volume wherever possible, so I'd look at making that the determining factor for the winner. 

• 1 month later...

How about games like: poker, 21 blackjack, baccarat.

Add Modes

for multiple players

from 1 to 3. (not including croupier)

Example for "21 Blackjack"

"P¹"   "P²"   "P³"   "Crou♠pier"  Player

5$      5$      5$            "2x"       Bet

16       7       18             14        Combo

lost    lost   won          lost

"P¹" = $ 2.50

"P²" = 0 $

"P³" = $ 5x2 = 10

10 $ + 7.50 $ = 27.50

Random Giveaways without any act or something to do like XXXGIVEWAY THE WINNER SHOULD GET A EMAIL NOTIFICATION AND XXX GIVEWAYS HAVE TO BE LIKE 10 TIMES MINIMUM 100 USD OR MORE NOT LESS. 

BEST REGARDS DITO2512 

Just for VIP AND HIGHER PLAYERS AND THAT HACE TO BE DAILY AND LIKE WAGERING RULE ON TOP OF THE AMOUNT 

I WOULD LOVE TO BE THE LUCKY ONE THAT DAY

Edited by Dito2512