Image migration in progress, you may have trouble viewing images while this is running! - Dan ×

Submit your giveaway ideas!

Featured Comment

Xtine you have got some great ideas sweetheart.  I think we used to have something like the team one?  Anyway  I have a few idea's like the "bmg game"that i used to play in chat but in a giveaway verson ill have to think 

On 12/7/2018 at 11:26 AM, xtinepink said:

How about an achievement giveaway it could be monthly or can be done weekly. It’s a giveaway of players who achieved highest multiplier or highest profit on a specific game. For example, this month will be a month for highest multiplier achieved for mines. 

Another one is “pass the game” This is a group game, before the game start, the players must select  their team (maybe group of 3) wherein you will ask to play let’s say keno on a 8tile game then achieve a 22x. Each player must complete the task by first player-2nd-3rd as the last one to finish it. Then those who finish it first will win. :D

Thanks

On 12/7/2018 at 11:26 AM, xtinepink said:

How about an achievement giveaway it could be monthly or can be done weekly. It’s a giveaway of players who achieved highest multiplier or highest profit on a specific game. For example, this month will be a month for highest multiplier achieved for mines. 

Another one is “pass the game” This is a group game, before the game start, the players must select  their team (maybe group of 3) wherein you will ask to play let’s say keno on a 8tile game then achieve a 22x. Each player must complete the task by first player-2nd-3rd as the last one to finish it. Then those who finish it first will win

How about an achievement giveaway it could be monthly or can be done weekly. It’s a giveaway of players who achieved highest multiplier or highest profit on a specific game. For example, this month will be a month for highest multiplier achieved for mines. 

Another one is “pass the game” This is a group game, before the game start, the players must select  their team (maybe group of 3) wherein you will ask to play let’s say keno on a 8tile game then achieve a 22x. Each player must complete the task by first player-2nd-3rd as the last one to finish it. Then those who finish it first will win. 

A Giveaway that Benifits not only the winners but all player participating in Stake chat!!

So I've been pondering a way to make a giveaway for players who enjoy giving away.  

You know the old saying, it's better to give then to receive? Well this idea aims to get players to do just that.  At the same time drawing more players to Stake Chat.  

You might be thinking, how could stake possibly run a challenge or giveaway where the whole idea is too send rain in order for players to rank higher on the leaderboard?Without players totally spamming chat with rain, ruining chat for everyone.  Or to be fair for all players not only those with large bankrolls.

Simple, only qualifying rains count towards totals on the leaderboard.  What is a qualifying rain you might ask? My idea of a qualifying rain is, a player first posts a winning bet ID of 100x or higher then the player must send rain (Not Tip) in any amount (min amount and above) to any amount of players. 

With rain the way it was in the past its doubtful this could have ever worked. But now that the minimum amount for rain has been lowered it makes it that much easier for anyone to get involved.   Not to mention the implementation of the new rainbot and it's making sure that rain goes where it should and not to players who are in chat for that reason alone

Personally I think it's a great feeling to give anything, including rain.   That 1 nice thing that someone does, just might be the turning point for the person on the recieving end.  Even if it's not I think most every player appreciates recieving rain.   I love sharing and would love to see a giveaway encouraging more to do the same. 

Maybe I'm out to lunch thinking something like this could work or even be kept track of. But I truly think if it could, it would bring out the giving spirit as well as bring more excitement and positivity to chat all while players are given yet another opportunity to participate and win. 

Thanks for taking the time to read, any and all feedback is greatly appreciated.

### lots of time ago i was thinking about that explain u in breif:

step1: collect 5000 sats per ticket one user only get 1 ticket 

step2: after collection there is fix time to collect ticket and then show there full fund collected amount and 3 winners prizes shows there

step 3: after the all collection close shows time for draw and draw on twitch eddie  and gives the prizes for the winners

### conclusion:

1) all r perticpating daily  and the people r incresing beacause all player perticpate and trying luck

2) stake also get something for hosting and 1.5% get the stake for managing all for this

3)and daily lottery is more good for people who one not want full bag of money always trying 5k is minor amount but enjoying

think about idea and comment here pls and sorry for my poor english haha

I dont know what the criteria would be for this, Im speaking strictly about a potential prize.  It could be x number of bitcoin or whatever crypto. In addition to that, a plane ticket and hotel to meet Eddie, and if they are not remote, the rest of the stake staff and party  with them for a weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

Country based giveaway. Like a world cup every country gets an individual competition winner of the country wins a prize and gets to compete against other country winners for a bigger prize. This will give stake more exposure around the world.