Stake Community
automatic

What is the craziest reaction to busting that you have had?

Featured Comment

when i play and bust, i stop then go open the refrigerator grab my favorite stock of foods inside it, i usually store junk foods and fruits i just do eating to past the worst time, to calm down and relax myself. then everything will be alright. How about you guys?    

2 minutes ago, xtinepink said:

What I was saying is that you have the same subject in which you can also comment there on his topic because like they always say, it’s better to possibly not doubling same topics. :) 

Not exactly the same but similar. i leave it for others to react you post

13 hours ago, kahwa1 said:

smoke a lot of weed to forget

Thats the worst thing to do because : 

1. Spoils your mood 

2. Ruins your body

3. Ruins your behavious

4. Can end up in Jail 

So would suggest listening to music or going out with nothing in your hand 

10 hours ago, Kuba said:

Well, i know there's a similair post to this one, but, when i bust, i try to look through my losing bets, see what i did wrong, and try to improve it the next time. It's all luck, odds.

as i had said i'm unaware and havent done intentionally coz it's against the rule BUT i appreciate your comment. 

22 hours ago, automatic said:

as i had said i'm unaware and havent done intentionally coz it's against the rule BUT i appreciate your comment. 

You could use the search command to see if anyone posted this type before :) SO it doesnt double the topics :) 

6 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

I smoke marijuana sometimes but then again I do while I play and it makes me not tilt and chills me out, other than that I play music and things like that.

Damn lol. Why soo many smokers in stake xD ? like its not good 

11 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

I smoke marijuana sometimes but then again I do while I play and it makes me not tilt and chills me out, other than that I play music and things like that.

lol Soviet you know the effects to health of continiously using marijuana, you should minimize it or divert your urge to some interesting activites like playing scrabble. just my advice bro 

11 hours ago, SovietDoggo said:

On 8/30/2018 at 12:59 PM, BLXN said:

i've busted so many times, it has lost much of its poignancy, lol. however, if I were to do something stupid tonight, like bust the 800k I made from a lil tip, I would be livid. xD but again, I'd be over it pretty quickly. lol. I've had some quiet moments where I wasn't sure I wouldn't break something valuable. lol

Oh wow 800k from a tip damn thats a lot withdraw that now xD

1 hour ago, BLXN said:

yeah, I was kicking ass xD but Mines turned vicious, and the unlimited reds began pouring in on small multipliers, until I was ready to break something xD fled from the destruction back to Dice, where I was able to save a measly 120k, and rekindle it into 330, withdrew 250 into an investment project, and managed to turn the 80 into another 200, but stupidly kept betting, and lost it all after raging on Hilo .. .. ... and that's my report. Till next time - don't do anything stupid! ❤️ 

Dang sad you lost it but you withdrew something xD

When i bust, i just suddenly stand up from my chair then i lay down myself to the floor.I'm just staying on that floor like 4-6 minutes.Then i get up and taking sleep pills and i just sleep all the time like 1-2 weeks till i feel better.