Stake Community
automatic

What is the craziest reaction to busting that you have had?

Featured Comment

6 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

What do you mean?                    
making a thread about it here is the most severe reaction you got?

lol, look through the forums, and you'll find my posts. xD
well,  i'm more mature than breaking my stuff over money. That's what video games are for. :ph34r:

On 8/26/2018 at 8:22 AM, automatic said:

when i play and bust

First of all, I don't get to play too much xD Because I usually have 0.0000 balance. But when I do have some, I bust quickly so it's never a big deal for me. I do hate myself for being impatient though because gambling requires patience most.

However, there have been times where I have busted around 5-10$ and it hurts a lot. I usually get very sad (I suffer from chronic depression, and the meds make you extremely emotional and suicidal thoughts are a side effect) so I talk to my friends so that they calm me down.

On 8/26/2018 at 8:22 AM, automatic said:

go open the refrigerator grab my favorite stock of foods inside it, i usually store junk foods and fruits i just do eating to past the worst time

This I usually do while gambling hahaha. I eat while gambling and go for walks and runs after busting lol

But I have never had any reaction of breaking things. I realise that that is just more loss for me lol

On 12/12/2018 at 11:10 PM, Paecga129 said:

Oh my I had a little tantrum in chat one day talking about how the site is bull shit and blah blah ...... It was super embarassing and I am glad I never did that agin !!   Also I hope no one remembers!!!

I remember xp

Lately I just usually shrug off even the biggest bust that I have had, starting to feel rather numb to busting and it may not be a good sign. :S

On 12/16/2018 at 2:15 AM, Etude said:

Lately I just usually shrug off even the biggest bust that I have had, starting to feel rather numb to busting and it may not be a good sign. :S

Yup I'm the same now .. it's pretty scary considering how important money is in our society

Hello, well i just laughing says its just money and ill make more soon (by the time i dont bet more than 100$ per bet). Many times im busting and laughing like a crazy retarded kid instead hitting my head in the wall. I guess the worst reaction was when i punched the wall and broke my finger.

On 12/18/2018 at 5:26 PM, Juncarl said:

When i bust , i stop then i take a bath and i went to the computer shop and i play ros hahaha

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             
Thats gotta be the healthiest reaction to busting ive ever heard of,
but cmon,  you got to have done something else thats kind of crazy havent you?
dont be shy, we dont judge here! =P

when i bust a coin , after win a lot, i use to become a little crazy and burnt all the coins trying to recover.... no, i dont use to destroy the mouse, the keyboard or similar... so i suppose the craziest reaction is to vomit cause of nervous situation.