Stake Community
Kate

Sphere dice or Original Dice.

Featured Comment

Dice a game we all like and maybe it's because of the old games we used to play like Snakes and Ladders or Monopoly or any other games which has dice. The game has huge multipliers which allows us to win big or loose big. In Stake there are two designs for Stake one is the Original good looking dice which is the same design used in most gambling sites and the sphere which is kind of like annoying and not so good looking. Most of us would prefer one over the other either the sphere or the original one. Which do you guys prefer ? 

I personally like the original dice because in most of the gambling sites it's the same and it makes me more comfortable than the sphere dice. I don't like the sphere dice since it's not a design for dice maybe some other game but dice should be like the original one. The sphere dice just looks like a speedometer in my opinion.

Also i guess in the re design i am not very sure but they are going to remove sphere dice. 

So which one do you guys prefer original dice or sphere dice ? Or does it not matter for you ? 

I so much more prefer the Original Dice design as it is straightforward and to the point. It is very rare for me to have use the Sphere Dice design when I play probably almost never at all. :P

I like the original dice a little more than the sphere dice.  The layout of the sphere isn't my cup of tea if u know what i mean. I like to play on auto so its much easier to follow a line straight across rather than in a back and fourth circular motion when trying to watch your bet. 

By the time both have the same speed on manual betting by spamming the roll button im just choosing Sphere and original alternative. Guess it makes no difference , even if my gambling career on dice started with the original one.

I prefer sphere dice but both dice never pay out for Me always lose everything playing dice , usually very quickly too ❤️playing with a small balace for x2 profit takes forever but playing with a larger balance for x2 profit eats your balance faster than the blink of an eye , I try to avoid playing dice at all cost to be honest it’s not one of my favourite games on stake 

On 1/7/2019 at 1:04 AM, FotisNt said:

By the time both have the same speed on manual betting by spamming the roll button im just choosing Sphere and original alternative. Guess it makes no difference , even if my gambling career on dice started with the original one.

It doesn't in terms of bets but in terms of comfortness it does make a difference.  

I'm going to play circle dice today, and see how I feel about it. I will get back to youse guys afterward. Pretty sure it's the same as the other game though, only that the extremes of either end of the line are connected to make a circle. xD 

On 1/12/2019 at 4:51 AM, anonnep said:

i like orginaldice ..spherical dice makes me go round and round and dizzy 

hahaha same happens to mi, pin pam pim pam... looks a tennis match... at the end dizzy in a hundred bets hahaha

On 12/10/2018 at 9:30 PM, irawk0 said:

Spherical dice... I prefer looking at clocks.

Anyone else experience a sense of Deja vu here? I could've sworn this exact same thread was made before.... 

Hi all ! 

First thin is thank to Kate because i was about to post the exact same subject ! 

And about your feeling of "deja-vu" Irawk0 i guess you re right but as this subject is kinda obvious and maybe are we a large number to thinking about it.

My feelings about dice appearance is that i like the most the classical one. Because it s look like the others maybe. It s like the natural look of dice game to me. 

The other reason is that it s harder to me to recognize the "patterns" i m using when playing dice ( guys i know that seeing pattern in dice rolls is purely in my head as it s full hazardeous and that no pattern really exists, but as long as it help me to win , i need to think they do really exists 😉 )

So for those reason i rather play on classical design dices ! 

Good day to all 😉