Stake Community
Kate

Starting card : Low or High ?

Featured Comment

Hi lo the game of chances and probability and prediction and in fact it's fun if you win and it's a good game if your looking to multiply winnings with a multiplier over another one. You can bet 10,000 Satoshi's and if you get the right prediction every time you can win around 100,000 Satoshi's. The game is fair to us since the starting card card can be shuffled to any card we want just have to click the refresh button in the game and a new card comes up. Some people prefer the lowest card at first while some the highest number card and some doesn't even care. 

I personally go for the lowest one like either 2 of any colour or either heart or diamond or A of those or 3. I feel like the lower cards have more chance of winning if we click on High i don't know why tho. I always shuffle the card to get 2 or A or 3 anything below 5 is good and then i keep going. I never shuffle to get the high cards since the probability of me getting right is like 0.1% all the time. 

So what about you guys ? which do you prefer a low card or a high card ? or Do you don't care at all ? 

When it comes to which side to choose whether High or Low in HiLo, I would honestly say after countless of time spent on it that the result is most likely a unpredictable one. So many times I had the gut feeling a less likely odds side would happen but I did the opposite and ended up losing the chance for a large multiplier. :(

My strategy is shuffle 2 or A and bet Lo With high multiplier or if it hits Q or K Bet on Hi with high multiplier. It is a good way to make money, cause if it hits, you insntanly have 6-12x from your start bet, but not every time it hits so you must have a lot of luck to do this. Sometimes I try to hit Triple A or Triple K by betting on Lo and Hi respectively, it's about 144x so if it hits it will be very cool for you :)

Hi everyone! Recently I've been doing a lot of multipliers on hilo and I noticed that the dodge card didn't really matter in fact, I explain to myself the trick is that no matter what card you usually have I start by taking the lo and then either 2 or 3 cards I improvise and when there is a very big card like the Q or the K or the 2 or the ace at that moment I put the highest payout and it goes quite often! so I think I'm very lucky right now especially but I think it's a dug track...!XD
Good luck to all!!!
hi!!

3 hours ago, zeriko said:

Very slow percentage chance of getting something for example ace,2,3 and maybe even 4 and likewise on the side side of the spectrum long queen jack

that is true, and it gets too risky sometimes on a long win streak of cards to pull a low on a 2 or A , or a high on a Q or K
but you gotta do what u gota do to win big multiXers

The card I start with varies based on what I am trying to do.  If I'm trying to get a set number of cards for a challenge I want either a very low or high card, Ace or two, or King or Queen.  If I am just trying to get X amount of multiple then I am indifferent to the starting card as it doesn't matter.  The expected value is the same regardless of the start card.

I have started to shift to the idea of getting higher multiples and so going for AAA or KKK is a lot of fun and once I hit it, that makes it easier to quit.  So if anything I am moving more towards cards at one extreme or the other.

I wonder why they don't just let us PICK our opening card rather than having to go through the deck to select it.  From Stake's standpoint I don't think it matters.

I dont usually skip cards unless im just hunting for mutiple A or K .. i tend to just play with whatever comes up, so its safe to say its not a factor for me when i play high low. I just go for the higher multipliers and thrn just go from there. Sometime i get very lucky, and times when its difficult even opening 2 cards. But it works out of the long run if you have a good balance and bet small to start.

I like to go for the high multipliers before it's worth gambling, so a double ace and going on from there. I've managed to pull out 3 aces in a row which I don't even know the odds for since that is a low chance of happening. But I normally go for about 15-25x payout because they are worth it a lot more. If a triple came up, then I'd not risk that because the payout would be good enough.

The game is named HI LO so in any.card i start with HI hit.even its K or Q or2 but then its.on the mood .trying to hit HI-HI-HI-HI Or LO-LO-LO-LO woll.give high multiplier.but its very risky especially when you bet is big So guys anything its on mind and luck

Im waiting for a 5 and then predicting low which gives a sweet multiplier. Then im just predicting hi and here it comes:P. Worked for me so far while im at +4 ltc profit as i remember.

15 hours ago, Laura2000 said:

the only card i really hate to start or in the middle of a serie is the 7, always goes where i dont want, but usually i search for high mulitpliers but sometimes happens this 

I've actually discovered that starting with a 7 can be a blessing in disguise. The reason is because each multiplier of each card you open is multiplied by the previous multiplier. That is why winnings are exponential when many cards are opened. If you start with a 7, your opening multiplier is around 1.84, so this puts you in a low risk opening position for a decent chance of getting exponential multipliers if you open enough cards :)

I personally start with whatever cards is on screen , if it’s below a 4 I go high ifs its above a 9 I low , I avoid 678 at all cost , I simply cash out instantly, I have now and again searched for a king or ace and gone for the biggest multiplier and got lucky but not often , it depends I usually get a feel of the game after a few goes , ❤️

3 minutes ago, Mlc said:

, I avoid 678 at all cost , I simply cash out instantly,

I know these are the most annoying cards since I mostly play with win rate percentages thats shown and 7 shows equal win rates if we go high or low so thats annoying.

23 minutes ago, Mlc said:

I personally start with whatever cards is on screen , if it’s below a 4 I go high ifs its above a 9 I low , I avoid 678 at all cost , I simply cash out instantly, I have now and again searched for a king or ace and gone for the biggest multiplier and got lucky but not often , it depends I usually get a feel of the game after a few goes , ❤️

Agreed, 678 is a nightmare on hilo lol. I always scared and cashout.