Stake Forum
Mlc

Loyal players! Will BTC price change effect your playing?

Featured Comment

I'd still play... bitcoin can lose it's value all day, and I couldn't care less. There are tons of cryptos, and where one door closes another will open.  If bitcoin takes the plunge and never recovers, it will only be because people moved to another crypto that is worthy of the swap. If you ask me, all this means, is another chance to become a self made millionare. Be sitting on a stack of some of these coins that are cents on the dollar right now... that way when they sky rocket and you have 300 of them.. you can buy a fucking yaht and a couple tiny giraffes and eat snails til your blue in the gills ❤️  

Never out of the fight 🐘

9 hours ago, Etude said:

To add on to my previous point, I think there should also be more specialized  rewards provided by Stake to Stake members who are regularly active and those who are there since the conception of Stake without qualms! 😛 Ahah. *hints hints to Admins* :D

yeah,... more specialized please... value  those who have made you, stake, the mos money....
rather than giving 5 dollars an hour to randome people with no wager at all... what sucks is most are probably alts or fakers...
seriously tho... if that money was used to reward the people who made money for the site... omg businiess strat wise wouls be so much smarter imo

Just now, williamshennie9 said:

If anything, I will play with more risky bets, since the losses will not be as bad with the price of bitcoin being cheaper :)

for me its still fixed the other way around...       
i play and when i win ,and i think i won a lot...  its only like 20 bucks... .lolol them i lose it all fast.

I personally gamble only with dollars, that means every time I want to gamble I exchange my cash in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies and deposit it. So the price of bitcoin doesn't affect my bankroll and my profit. That'd exactly why I never keep funds in cryptocurrencies (especially at the end of the year) because the price could always go either up or down. Even though there is a possibility to make even a bigger profit if the bitcoin price goes up I don't want to take this unnecessary risk of losing important money because at the end we all withdraw our earnings in cash and if bitcoin price modifies our cash balance will also modify. 

I think most of the players will remain and play on Stake because if someone lost a lot of money when bitcoin price dropped they are going to try and make it back trough gambling. On the other side it doesn't matter how low bitcoin price is for players who keep their bankroll in cash since that never modifies its value. 

Not much to be honest. Right noelw I can buy more BTC and do bigger bets and wait for BTC to raise up again. I'm a big fan of BTC decreases and I wouldn't be mad if it were to go to 10$. That way it would be easier to track and get profit :D

the lower the btc price is ,its a nice time to bet and store because when it will pump ,our current will high it price also making it extra win for us

probably much less, tbh. that would mean crypto had crashed completely, and everything would be worth next to nothing- or something more valuable had taken its place. If the former were true, I would be probably gambling fiat in a brick&mortar house- and if it be the latter, i would be gambling that. xD 

I remember when this was posted. The price did end up changing my gambling just as i stated it would. It sucks though because now instead of 100$ every .01 btc its like 40$ so the wins arent as big

Well. Bitcoin is quite annoying. One day it's 4k then it's 3.5k.. It's boring now since I just keep losing my money whilst holding it. So I don't hold my coins that much anymore, rather sell them straight away.

1 minute ago, Mlc said:

The price of bitcoin won’t effect how I play , i a fan of stake either way ❤️

Well, even though the pricenof bitcoin have dropped significantly, it is still worth waaaay much more than its counterparts... So unless bitcoins goes down to what doge is at, i still tend to play with btc alot more reserved compared to playing with other currencies available here at stake.. hahaha... BTC will always be the best? 🤔🤭

The price of bitcoin will never have anything to do with me playing or not.  I love it at Stake and even though I never win anymore I still love playing the games here. 🎲🖤🎲🖤🎲

Well, it wouldn't affect my bets at all while im mostly betting with altcoins, however even my bitcoin bets would remain the same while most of times I'm betting by calculating to my local currency.

Edited by FotisNt