Stake Forum
Mlc

Loyal players! Will BTC price change effect your playing?

Featured Comment

I have started gambling at 2016 and that time btc price was around 400-500$. Though Though not connected with stake from my beginning. Between this time btc price has huge pump up and dump too. I always play with the amount what I bought. I buy coin as dollar basis. And make profit with dollar basis not seeing the btc price and how with much I'm playing. If I lose it then nothing to do there. If btc price went down more I will continue my gambling, and if it's went to moon I will continue gambling too. Cause as it's price is lower then before I always made target to get good amount of btc profit. When it will up I will stay happy with small amount of btc win the value will be same. When btc was 20,000$ each 0.002 btc was equal to 40$. And now 0.011 btc equal to 40$. Profit always depends on the value with how much balance I started my game. I love the community of gambling like to chat with people. When btc price will be again high like before we will fear to take much risk with 0.002 btc as it will be much valuable. But now as it's price less we want to roll that 0.002 btc without any fear and try to make it bigger.

I could care less what the value of bitcoin goes to... as long as I didn't purchase a buncha coin at high dollar an watch it drop (Which, I will never do) lol

It wont change the way we play but the amount of playing like instead of 100k it would be 200k for a deposit due to fall of price and winnings would be small even though the numbers look huge.

Many of the Stake users don't even have much of a balance in Bitcoin that's why the price won't really affect them much. Some have just the amount to win some challenges and withdraw when possible, others are playing only with faucet, some have a middle balance like 100k-0.1 BTC that aren't affected very much by the price increase/decrease, that's why they'd play, but be sure that on high price will withdraw and on low price will deposit. And the last ones would be the ones with big balances of 0.1 BTC+ that can be affected by the increase/decrease and that's why they're going to do the most withdraws/deposits for money safety.

But sure, we won't really leave Stake. I guess the only things that can come up in order to leave stake would be: getting bored (which isn't really likely but can happen), getting a really bad reputation or even getting banned (some even came back after that too with another persona, but might be a good reason for someone to leave it like that), leaving cryptos (finding that cryptos aren't worth their time or even their addiction is too much and are taking a break or leaving it forever) and also stake being closed (if there would be a really high decrease in price, Stake might lose more than they can afford, but Eduard, I guess, said once that Stake has resources to keep going even so).

More than that, there aren't really any other reason to leave and most of them aren't that likely to happen.

On 12/8/2018 at 7:02 PM, Mlc said:

Hey everyone, By now I think we are all aware that bitcoin has been on a fairly rapid decline , and even though it’s still worth more than anyone thought it could be five years ago, I wanted to ask you guys about how you would react is bitcoin dropped it value to only a few hundred dollars, Would you still come and play on stake as much as you do , or would you feel it’s not worth the time you put in.

Bitcoin has fallen to almost 1/2 its value from around 2 months ago, and it must've been a really big hit to some of the people around here. However, I really don't see it affecting the activity of players. Unless of course, they plan to sell all their BTC to retain some of the profits/money they invested! Others, who dont sell, will probably still come and play like usual, if not extra aggressive, to make the lost money back! For me though, it shan't affect my frequency of playing! I am a low-roller so I doubt anything would affect my activity hah!

On 12/8/2018 at 7:02 PM, Mlc said:

In a sense I’m trying to ask if your a loyal player , and would continue the same as you always have here on stake in the hopes that bitcoin will recover, Do you only play because the potential outcome could be huge ? Or because you like the games and have friends here ?

Being a low-roller, I have nothing in terms of hope for Bitcoin. I own nothing, and withdraw on the first chance I get hah! But I do keep coming back to stake, and that it because of my love for gambling and the bonds that I have made here. Stake has become second home, a comfort zone for me. Its tough to leave it.

I think its a good place to be at, only if you can control yourself. And if you can't, you better off leaving stake. Its addictive. I'm trying to learn self control now, just by being here and not betting lol