Stake Forum
wiro212sableng

The feeling when you don't qualify for a promo code

Featured Comment

Are you ever saw "You don't qualify for this bonus" after clicking CLAIM in giveaway or challenge do we joined? That was happen to me, my bad that was causes from my wrong perception read the rules carefully and other mistake is wrong base bet amount, too small than minimum requirements. Placed bet with LTC but with ETH minimum base lol. Are you guys have another story? I will apreciate that and give user noob on forum likes me dont do wrong again. Thanks...

I've came across that multiple times and if you think you've entered the giveaway but cant claim the code, you should contact live support and ask them what its about. Its most likely the case that your entry wasn't eligible for the giveaway or something! Good luck and have fun :P

3 minutes ago, Snike said:

I've came across that multiple times and if you think you've entered the giveaway but cant claim the code, you should contact live support and ask them what its about. Its most likely the case that your entry wasn't eligible for the giveaway or something! Good luck and have fun :P

Yes, i do that.. most helpfully :S

This happened to me before, instead of linking my betid while entering for a challenge, I only posted a screenshot and then I didn't understand after why i couldn't claim the bonus lol, but live support told me xD

So far I have not face this issue for the challenges as I try my best to follow the requirements but as I am aware of switching Ghost mode on during the checking period of the challenges entries by support staff might have an effect of getting disqualified too as it is one of the requirements states in the rules of the challenges for Ghost mode to be switched off.

Edited by Etude

Yea.. this happened to me too. I put a ticket in with support and they said the link they sent me should work if I am eligible....   so, I didn't get to claim this last bonus -_-  

Yes one time giveaway link simply didn't work. It didn't show up any message after I click it. It just landed me on stake website. I contacted support and they send me the giveaway manually.

If you can't claim the bonus for a challenge, then it means that you did not fulfill the challenge requirements. As it has already been stated, it is best to contact live support to find out what you did wrong to be able to not claim the coupon.

Can't claim? Before contacting support, make sure that you have read and read again the whole requirements of the challenge or giveaway. Double check if you have 100% correctly met all the requirements. If not, then don't contact Support anymore. But if you're sure you have correctly did the challenge and met all the requirements but can't claim, then that's the time you should contact Support.

Yeaaaa... In last dice giveaway I was using dicebot. And didn't notice, that it gives slight different payout when changing sides even with same chance O.o So instead of required 12.25x it gave smth like 12.2387 for one of 3 bets... And I didn't notice that while was posting bets :D kicked out from Christmas race :(

On 12/9/2018 at 5:01 PM, blurrijs said:

This happened to me before, instead of linking my betid while entering for a challenge, I only posted a screenshot and then I didn't understand after why i couldn't claim the bonus lol, but live support told me xD

hahahaha... true, community and support help us much ;) 

On 12/11/2018 at 4:43 AM, lupandina said:

Yeaaaa... In last dice giveaway I was using dicebot. And didn't notice, that it gives slight different payout when changing sides even with same chance O.o So instead of required 12.25x it gave smth like 12.2387 for one of 3 bets... And I didn't notice that while was posting bets :D kicked out from Christmas race :(

Daaang, that sucks so bad!! I realized that as well when I was using the dicebot, never using that crap again xD Why would I use that if my payout is lower... Anyways, yeah I did forget to put a screenshot on the Baccarat challenge, it sucks because I had nothing and now I still have nothing xD

7 hours ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Err... the only time i see that message is when i either click the coupon and open the wrong accont, or when i messd up the challenges. ;/

that happened to me too, i freaked out for a while until i realized what was going on..
i thot did not qualify lol                        

why yes.. yes i have.. twice now actually.. isnt it a wonderful feeling when clicking on a coupon you worked for giving an error saying "you do not qualif for this coupon" or something along those line... especially after busting more coins that it wouldve rewarded.. to the thought of having wasted all those coins and all the time you have put in,.. wasted.. any no consideration whatsoever on those facts, aswell as having to just accept it, without even trying to find a better outcome... wishful thinking i suppose.

It doesn't really happen to me and surprises me. Whenever I get that, pretty much I already knew I wouldn't win the challenge. I'm reading the rules at least twice to be sure I understand and also I ask in chat once more so I can be 100% sure that I got it right. There's no way to be surprised by that message if you're doing that as if I know I didn't meet the requirements, I'm sure I won't be able to claim, it's simple. The thing is that most of the ones who receive "you do not qualify for this coupon" didn't read the requirements properly and tried to make their way in the rules. That's not how it really works...

On 12/9/2018 at 4:12 PM, wiro212sableng said:

Are you ever saw "You don't qualify for this bonus" after clicking CLAIM in giveaway or challenge do we joined? That was happen to me, my bad that was causes from my wrong perception read the rules carefully and other mistake is wrong base bet amount, too small than minimum requirements. Placed bet with LTC but with ETH minimum base lol. Are you guys have another story? I will apreciate that and give user noob on forum likes me dont do wrong again. Thanks...

Yeaa.... I also just experienced not being able to claim a prize at the Merry Christmas Yesterday Event.
Because I don't remember to include my post link yesterday xD...

Maybe after that I will be more careful in reading the rules for the next event :D

11 hours ago, neich said:

once the same happened to me. I did not read correctly. requested screenshot and bet id, forgot the screenshot: P

Oh what a bummer !    Well at least now you know for next time !!!