Roulette, Dice, or Blackjack: which one to Martingale with?

Featured Comment

21 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Big No to Martingale 

Martingale is a well known strategy mostly used by gamblers every time they gamble either for winning or fun. It is a good strategy and a risky one too. 

21 hours ago, EpicGord said:

you will bust at end 

We can't really say martingale = Bust of balance , because it has led to a lot of profit for a lot of people. It is uncertain that's it. 

• 1 month later...

I have never used martangle  .  I did't even know what it was until about a year ago when I asked Etude who who the heck this martan person was he kept talking about.   lmfao..

But from what I do know is that roulette  is the better choice for this.

• 2 months later...

I think Roulette is by far the worst game to martingale on tbh...You would be better off martingaling in plinko LOL

I think Blackjack might be the best for manual martingaling. Dice would be alright for auto martingaling, I've done it before and actually made some decent profit when I did it. You just have to know when to stop.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

I have practically tested all of these. What I did most badly was in the index.
Blackjack is not a good option for martingale.
Roulette has been a success!
This technique you have to have a lot of courage and banking. Because when you hit 10 reds in a row, there is no one who can handle it if you don’t have these two things.
On the other hand, it is a huge risk to take only the initial value of the first bet.
Suddenly you have to bet 10,000 USD to win only 2 USD!
I saw a recent one for the stake. The player made a 128k xrp bet on this technique. His profit was only 500 xrp.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...