Shaniqua

Roulette, Dice, or Blackjack: which one to Martingale with?

Featured Comment

you cant calculate the odds really, as i mean tecnically you can lost 1000 bets on 2x dice but its it dosnt happen often

21 hours ago, EpicGord said:

Big No to Martingale 

Martingale is a well known strategy mostly used by gamblers every time they gamble either for winning or fun. It is a good strategy and a risky one too. 

21 hours ago, EpicGord said:

you will bust at end 

We can't really say martingale = Bust of balance , because it has led to a lot of profit for a lot of people. It is uncertain that's it. 

I prefer dice since you can still adjust your payout when playing it. Unlike the other two that can bust you easily.

im never use martingale, I was a little traumatized because I had met a long red and my balance was not strong enough to hold the streak red in dice game :( 

Edited by coeghacked

I have never used martangle  .  I did't even know what it was until about a year ago when I asked Etude who who the heck this martan person was he kept talking about.   lmfao..

But from what I do know is that roulette  is the better choice for this.

Im not a big fan of martingale, but if I have to choose I will choose roullette to play with martingale. Because roullete "only" have 37 number instead of dice which have 10.000 number

I think Roulette is by far the worst game to martingale on tbh...You would be better off martingaling in plinko LOL

I think Blackjack might be the best for manual martingaling. Dice would be alright for auto martingaling, I've done it before and actually made some decent profit when I did it. You just have to know when to stop.

I use a modified martingale (add 15% each loss, reset on win) on Limbo with a payout on 9,5x. The same can be done on Dice I suppose. It works great for me on Limbo at least.

Usually I use Martingale bet on dice game. Because I can only know and understand dice game for Martigale with. But mostly when I use Martigale on dice game, i will about to bust. Now a day I really like to use martingale on mines. That is prettry work for me.

Posted (edited)

In fact, you can have a good profit in all three games. What do you like most about the game process? I am an experienced player and can tell you a lot about each game. Just tell me which one you like best. I can recommend that you start your first bets at https://www.1001win.net where I have been betting myself for more than three years. Due to high coefficients, you can make a profit from the first bets. In addition, thanks to fast payouts, you can immediately use your profit for any purpose. Ask what you are interested in, I will answer any questions

Edited by Reso1utionS

I have practically tested all of these. What I did most badly was in the index.
Blackjack is not a good option for martingale.
Roulette has been a success!
This technique you have to have a lot of courage and banking. Because when you hit 10 reds in a row, there is no one who can handle it if you don’t have these two things.
On the other hand, it is a huge risk to take only the initial value of the first bet.
Suddenly you have to bet 10,000 USD to win only 2 USD!
I saw a recent one for the stake. The player made a 128k xrp bet on this technique. His profit was only 500 xrp.