Stake Forum
polor12

Why do you tip people?

Featured Comment

this basically is about tipping... some tip for generosity, others expect to get tip without asking..a small percentage tip to those passive beggars..the i am i tip because i come up on a profit i like to share the wealth..what's your reason for tipping?

At the end of the day I think if it is not a loan. And the person doing the tipping is doing it for themselves for them to feel good about it.

This is of course if there is no expectation of getting anything in return in the future because some people when they tip they expect back even though it’s not really discussed

i used to tip freely, but it really unbalances my game, as i am a generous person by nature, and i tend to drain myself to a point where (*cough*when*) i fuck up, I missing the 1/5 of my balance that seemed like surplus, and surprise xD bust. I tip friends, and take care of the people who take care of me. Most people just bust the tip immediately anyways, and that's really frustrating to watch. lol

1 minute ago, BLXN said:

i used to tip freely, but it really unbalances my game, as i am a generous person by nature, and i tend to drain myself to a point where (*cough*when*) i fuck up, I missing the 1/5 of my balance that seemed like surplus, and surprise xD bust. I tip friends, and take care of the people who take care of me. Most people just bust the tip immediately anyways, and that's really frustrating to watch. lol

hahah i feel you on that.
but yeah i used to tip a lot more often,  even would someties ask who is low on balance and help out any who needed... nothing too crazy ,   like min tip or min tipx3 or smtin...
cause sometimes i hate being left out of the clique that people send tips to all show offingly lolol
so i countered that

I make rain when i got some big win . I tip usually friends without balance on moment. I don`t like public tips , becouse beggars start sending me friend request or write me 1000 message. This make me angry and have a negative effect on my balance.

Just now, ivaylo2000 said:

I make rain when i got some big win . I tip usually friends without balance on moment. I don`t like public tips , becouse beggars start sending me friend request or write me 1000 message. This make me angry and have a negative effect on my balance.

You can always use the "ignore" function if people try to spam your inbox or beg from you. It is a super handy feature because you won't see them in the chat, and you won't receive their PM's.

Most persons offer tips when they get a big win and that's pretty logical to me because I would do the same thing. When you have a small balance and you play for big wins, there will be a certain moment when you are going to win. You will feel very happy and give some tips to different persons you like. 

Its not nice to see people begging for tips but in the same time you should try and understand why they are doing that. Most of them because they dont have absolutely nothing to gamble with and would like to play some games and try to make some profit. 

in the past when i won big i would share with people that have helped me and do trivias because it adds to the community.

in the future i plan on going through my received tips log and sending to those players to make sure i dont forget anyone

9 hours ago, polor12 said:

this basically is about tipping... some tip for generosity, others expect to get tip without asking..a small percentage tip to those passive beggars..the i am i tip because i come up on a profit i like to share the wealth..what's your reason for tipping?

I just share part of my winnings with my friends on here because I know theyre happy about a little tip :)

Hmm I seem to be the minority here. I tip literally 50%+ away or try to usually (only to friends, there is literally 0% chance of me tipping a random stranger). This means even if I bust at least other people have a chance. I look at it as basically putting eggs in different baskets. Lately I've been trying to divide winnings/deposits/giveaway payouts into 3 parts: vault/friends/stay on account to play with, which tends to work out much better.

if you tip you got to do it out of your hart and not with the idea  of 'will tip this guy/highrollr so that they will tip me more or i will tip out just in case i bust some wil tip back

tipping isnt  about that. i got  a few in my pm lol talking bout i tip you but u dont tip back so i will not tip you again, tipping is out of generosity not a business move lol

Those that ask for tips will get into trouble very quickly in the community, just post a screenshot and the moderators or staff will see to it. Those that tip you and expect to be tipped back, also the same, post a screenshot. Under no circumstances should a player expect a tip. Any player found to ask others for tips will just get into trouble. So if anyone has this issue, just report this as soon as possible. There is no room in the community for salty players that "expect tips" - hope that helps.

Hi!!! yeah, tips are a mess!!!my point of view is that I was giving when I was winning well it made me happy and some people thanked me and others never thanked me but well it's not serious! the trick that really inflated me is I had a hard time so I asked quickly if someone had a little cheer and was told that we didn't like beggars on the chat, it was like 2 months ago, but I totally hallucinated for the shot!! me who never asks for anything and who participates in the chat a by when I get deep in my game! you know!!
since then on the other hand I met a beautiful surge of generosity with some very nice person who gives even without me asking them so I give too!
and I also noticed that since I've been making good money I've had a lot of friend requests...weird!!😋
good luck to all for the future!
hi!!

14 hours ago, polor12 said:

literally giving a tip even we has reach some profit is other fun thing we can get lol, and anyway sharing is carrying ;)

As for me,  i feel that by tipping someone is a way of showing my care & concern and also to let those whom i truly cherish their friendship with, i've gotten their back! Tipping = Sharing. I always luv to share my happiness around because my friends' happiness are essential to mine. Seeing them happy never fail to make my day! 

20 hours ago, polor12 said:

Sharing my happiness to people by tipping them :). Mostly because of i won big on stake :D 

I have only tipped my friends. I just can't imagine asking or begging for money from complete strangers.  Of course it's totally understandable when it's friends but when I see players begging random people for money it bugs me. We all work hard for our money.