Stake Forum
polor12

Why do you tip people?

Featured Comment

i tip people because sharing is caring! and also to sorta return the favor type of thing to ppl that have tipped me. lots of people tip for the "tip me back in the future" thing but claim they dont. i admit ive been that way before with some people but nowadays i have 2 jobs so bitcoin to me is just fun play around money. so being looked at like that, why the hell not? tip tip tip. i like sending out bigger sized tips, i see people tipping out 1k sats and i see them as a douche bag. especially if they just hit like 4 mil then do a rain ok 1k to 20 people lmao. so dumb. the last 20 person rain i did was a .01 rain. thats how it should be. 1k is just a tease nowadays. tip to give ppl a chance not just to give them a single bet haha.

I do a lot of tipping when I win something big. Sometimes, when some of my friend was losing enough. I give him a chance by tipping him. Maybe, those are my reason, but mostly are doing trivia and tip the winner of trivia.

17 hours ago, blurrijs said:

If someone wins big on any gambling site and they're generous then they might tip you. But you shouldn't keep asking for more 

so they tip out of generosity? so why is someone generous would be the follow up question  i think.
why is  a person a generous person? what benefits come from being one

I like to tip people for a few different reasons.  First reason is because i like to share and it makes me happy to see others happy .  Second is tipping my good friends aka my family. Why not share with the ones you love. They are the awesome. And third i try to tip those back who have tipped me if i can. Lately my funds have been way low so its been hard for me to tip but if anyone knows me they know i like to tip when i can.❤🍀😊

It’s good to share via tipping especially if the amount doesn’t hurt... 

Having said that, it’s still not that much of a habit for me personally. Most tips feel like rep-boosters or are usually catered to a separate bunch of users in chat anyway. 

Resolution for 2019: To share winnings with more players, even if only for some good karma 😊

I do not tip random people, I tip only my friends and doing trivias. I'm not so generous to tip people, who I even don't know, so doing trivias - is the best way, if u want to share part of your winnings. I hate, when you send your winning game and unknown guys who you has never seen add your in friends and ask for money... I think, no one will tip them 😄

But I've seen a lot of times, when guy wins a lot and just tip all people, who are in the chat... They are so generous, thx for it 😄 Maybe they believe in "Karma" and hope they will win more :D 

20 hours ago, Vladv26 said:

Its not nice to see people begging for tips but in the same time you should try and understand why they are doing that. Most of them because they dont have absolutely nothing to gamble with and would like to play some games and try to make some profit. 

It's gambling, not online earning, so "try to make some profit" doesn't fit as reason for beg. It's for entertainment. If someone can't afford gambling, he shouldn't do that at all. Begg to be able to gamble is... sad. 

To make them likes us or either to make our selves feel involved in the Stake Chatbox or just for fun or because you wanna share some of your huge winnings with some random people. 

I tip people mainly when I feel they deserve a little extra help in hand, those who never ask for tips. I also tip those that are in the chat at a random time during the day, if I see possible alts, I avoid tipping them. I also tip those that win in trivia games and lastly, I tip those that participate in my weekly giveaway as a kind gesture.

6 hours ago, lupandina said:

It's gambling, not online earning, so "try to make some profit" doesn't fit as reason for beg. It's for entertainment. If someone can't afford gambling, he shouldn't do that at all. Begg to be able to gamble is... sad. 

Yes, it's gambling but belive me that for some people this is a source of making money and that's especially because they are coming from poor countries and even 20$ seems like a huge amount of money for them so why wouldn't they beg for free money if this is worth a lot of them? Im not encouraging them here I'm just trying to explain what happens from my perspective. 

You call it entertainment but I am sure not everyone can afford to spend their money just to have some fun on Stake because honestly how much entertainment can you get from playing a few games online? If it was about entertainment people would go and have fun with their friends, play some real games like football or tennis not stay on the couch and play Mines. 

I always make my tips for a reason, but most of the time I so much more prefer to make tips in private to avoid possible commotions. :P

I tip when i can with the thougt that it might help someone else that might be down on thier luck. Many times a random tip even a small one has taken me from broke to fire and it feels good to see that happen to someone else.

I rarely tip, but I do some trivias to spice up the spanish chat. I prefer the trivias because I get fun myself, and the person who wins don't see it as a tip, but as a prize. Everybody wins.