Stake Community
polor12

Why do you tip people?

Featured Comment

i give cuse i know many people dont even hawe any and they are boored like me all the time and some time i do it for fun its depends on the time off the day. And how people talk and respond to me...

I ussually tip only my friends but iff some preds me right i give them.

11 hours ago, gusion04 said:

I dont tip since  I am new , I just recieve a random tip and there reason is they gsined profit

Well, since you're new, just avoid people who asks for loans and help and stuff. Most times they're gonna spam you for more and more until you'll be annoyed and bust. Personal experience unfortunately.

Who ever was on earlier today...i had great profit.. and i did share..to people in my friend list..and that's not on it..some just started and a few i hardly spoke to...buts crazy is a couple didn't appreciated it.. because of the amount i was tipping..one pointed out i should be tipping more since i post my bet id every big hit...... i didn't notice it until some message me on telegram..about wat was said in chat..i was like wow really..i wasn't showing off..i felt happy posting it because i see others hitting big for all to see i wanted to be like that too..i see a lot of people being appreciative the amount doesn't matter...but for that one person for saying that..i dunno..makes u feel f up and mad af.. and ask why the fuck..so i withdraw..0 balance.. I won't be posting id bets keep my bets hidden.. and just ninja..

I guess when people win big it's the polite thing to do to share it around a little with friends and those who are more close to you in stake that help in any way they can. I'm not the sort of person that just gives money on stake chat but I do host many giveaways since I don't believe in just giving for the sake of nothing. I like having a respectable community that will give up their own valuable time to do something really easy to earn. Whilst on the other hand, I do tip people a lot I believe.

On 12/12/2018 at 7:51 PM, Xylber said:

I rarely tip, but I do some trivias to spice up the spanish chat. I prefer the trivias because I get fun myself, and the person who wins don't see it as a tip, but as a prize. Everybody wins.

A lot of people like to “tip” this way from what I have seen.    They prefer to make it a prize rather than a freebie.   I have seen this from many people.    Very cool of you to do either way !!   And is much appreciated by all.