Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hustler1984

Do you believe in Karma?

does karma affect gambling results  

27 members have voted

1. 1. has karma ever affected your gambling results positively or negatively

• yes
    • no

Featured Comment

hi guys... 

i was hanging out in the chat today and a few players were celebrating christmas early by tipping and raining quite a bit

i started thinking that these players will probably be rewarded by the gambling gods in the near future.

what do you guys thin?   do you think good karma can bring gpod gambling resilts?  or viceversa?

hmm good question.
i think that there is something to the idea of good people attract good people into their lives, but its because they were good....
i dono if that makes sense or not to you

ya not quite where i was aiming to get at.. but it is still relevant....

what i was trying to ask is can karma affect the numbers/cards so that you win or lise bevause of it

1 minute ago, hustler1984 said:

ya not quite where i was aiming to get at.. but it is still relevant....

what i was trying to ask is can karma affect the numbers/cards so that you win or lise bevause of it

well.. lets dive a bit deeper then, what is your understanding of karma,
what would be an operational definition?                   

Karama is such a strange concept if you think about it as its based off what YOU think is right and wrong so theoretically it cant be real as there isn't a definitive right or wrong and its very depended on what will happen because of it for it to be right or wrong. For example you tip me £5 in BTC I gamble with it, A year later I get addicted and sell my house and go into debt I cant pay off and die on the streets but YOU will think you did something good as you don't know the consequence of what you did 

Regarding karma itself, everyone has a different perspective. It really complicated to say karma at gambling.

In my opinion, I don't want good karma being related to a gambling things . If you tipping people instead, I believe that good karma will come to us in real life.

Gambling is all about math and luck, but you can consider luck by doing good karma. 

Absolutely not. Gambling is gambling, math, numbers, odds, calculated, measurable games...

Karma, happy, hippie, new age notions? Doesn’t affect my game, or anyone’s game, that I know of.

But wouldn’t it be lucky if it did?

I believe in Karma. I often see, when guys, who help other people being very succesful in life. I think it's not just Gambling Karma, when you Giveaway coin for the community and winning a lot. I believe, that all good thinks and bad things, what you do affects on your life - the more good things you've done in the pasttt - the more good things you'll get from others. Nad the same with bad things. I don't believe in God, but Karma has to be I think.

yeah i believe in it cuz if you do good things, good things will happen to you and if you do bad things, bad things will happen to you then we have to say that karma exists.  

but for some people However, believing in karma may be acceptable  but will be convinced that their own bad luck was created from previous mistakes  they did in  their lives karma of the past

I WANT to believe in it.  It is satisfying to see when jerks have poor results and good people have good ones.  However, it is pretty clear that at least as far as material things, often the scummiest people often do well.  It reminds me of the old Irish proverb, "If you want to know what God thinks of money, look at who he gives it to."

So I think the reward for trying to be helpful and good (however you choose to define that) is knowing you are a helpful and good person.  Expecting some mystic force to reward you for your behavior is a comforting thought, but just at odds with too much observable data.  So while I LOVE the idea, and wish wish wish it were true, I don't expect it to reward me via gambling. 

the question for the poll vote is basically saying the  same thing.. positive = yes neg=no.. change the choices to positive or negative.. karma is pretty much what comes around goes around..is neither pos or neg.. is how you ssee it..

Hi!! then karma... it's really what you can call complicated but I believe in it! after karma is seen in different ways depending on the people! I see it like 1 shot for 1 shot! if you do a good thing it happens to you a good thing and in the other way it's the same if you do a bad thing it happens to you a bad thing! I don't mean to win a good stake win I have to make a grandmother cross the road but rather as a percentage more good than bad it can only do good karma!!! and good just!!

hi!!

Seems like a superstition to me if it were to be applied on Gambling! :S

On 12/11/2018 at 2:45 PM, Etude said:

Seems like a superstition to me if it were to be applied on Gambling! :S

but when its not applied to gambling, what do you think about it then?
karmatude?                    

I believe that we are a bunch of meat bags full of blood walking around hoping to find meaning in this endless void of consciousness , karma is simply a 3rd party created to shift our  responsibility

44 minutes ago, zeriko said:

I believe that we are a bunch of meat bags full of blood walking around hoping to find meaning in this endless void of consciousness , karma is simply a 3rd party created to shift our  responsibility

zeriko,   ahah i like it..  if you dont mind ill call you meatbag as a nickname lelelel 
in a nice way of course... cute..

One thing is for sure whether its related to karma or not, is that by doing good and charitable deeds makes oneself feels good. :)