Stake Forum
Marrcos1337

Safe 90% dice strategy

Featured Comment

Hello Stakers!😄

Today I want you to intruduce my new Dice Strategy!

It's very slow but safe strategy)

You can use autobets or click manually

1.  Set "Win Chance" - 77%
  2. Bet 1/400(0.0025) from your starting balance
  3. If you will use Automated betting set increase on Loss = 300%
  4. Set On Win - Reset
  5. If u bet manually, you need to increase your bet on 4 times(4x)
  6.  I advice you to wait until you'll lose 2 times in a row, then increase your bet
  7. If you are risky and can't wait, you can increase your bet from 1/400 of your balance to 1/100 😄

I think you'll use my strategy, cause it's safe and won't lose your balance in 3 clicks 😄

image.thumb.png.53ffca1d3d99cff1287f8fda1c10cf8c.png

I feel like this is quite risky to be honest. I've had about 7 rolls in a row on one side of the dice board before, but I guess that was one in a million lol. I'll try this out, maybe switch sides with each loss...

18 minutes ago, Marrcos1337 said:

Hello Stakers!😄

4. Set On Win - Reset
  6.  I advice you to wait until you'll lose 2 times in a row, then increase your bet
  7. If you are risky and can't wait, you can increase your bet from 1/400 of your balance to 1/100 😄

I think you'll use my strategy, cause it's safe and won't lose your balance in 3 clicks 😄

Yes, I won't lose my balance in 3 clicks, but im pretty sure I will bust if I try for 1000 rolls or even 100.

I'm glad you've found something that works for you!  I used to love 77%  How can that lose?  But of course ANY bet can lose.  At first I thought your progression was a bit aggressive but if you only apply it after two back to back losses that can work out, of course then you are not winning your initial bet back after the first loss, but you obviously know that.

The key to keep in mind for ANY strategy is that every bet has the same expected value, negative whatever the house edge is, so all you are manipulating is your variance while managing your bankroll!

Good luck!

On 12/12/2018 at 1:44 AM, Marrcos1337 said:

Hello Stakers!😄

4. Set On Win - Reset

This look risky to me as 300% increase on loss is really high and consecutive losses can bring the basebet amount to astronomical values!

On 12/18/2018 at 8:52 PM, Etude said:

This look risky to me as 300% increase on loss is really high and consecutive losses can bring the basebet amount to astronomical values!

I do agree with you. 300% is very steep, however, since the win chance is 77%, you can expect to win most of the games, but if you have 4 or 5 losses in a row, this can go wrong very quickly :(

sorry to break it to you folks...
but there is no such thing as a safe strategy...>
                                                                                                                                                                              
all it would do oat most is let you play longer with your money if anything..

On 12/11/2018 at 10:55 AM, wry said:

I'm glad you've found something that works for you!  I used to love 77%  How can that lose?  But of course ANY bet can lose.  At first I thought your progression was a bit aggressive but if you only apply it after two back to back losses that can work out, of course then you are not winning your initial bet back after the first loss, but you obviously know that.

The key to keep in mind for ANY strategy is that every bet has the same expected value, negative whatever the house edge is, so all you are manipulating is your variance while managing your bankroll!

Good luck!

Yes 77% seems safe but I agree with you wry you are right when you say  ANY bet can lose . 

Good luck to everyone. 

There are no safe way to gamble.. thats why its called gambling.. also, high risk and low reward is not safe at all. ive seen people lose this way too often. Yes you can profit by doing this, slowly.. but one streak if red which happens alot, kills your balance since you have to bet high or do all ins to make it worth while. Not very safe at all.

it's safe to say that people have busted using this strategy, remember, with any strategy, this is still gambling and there will come a point that you get several reds in a row. I've seen much better strategy, but it still ends up busting you in the long run, it could take you minutes, hours or even days and eventually, it will hit you hard :)

On 12/21/2018 at 9:35 PM, EpicGord said:

This is super dangerous...Its also a kind of martingale but with modification...Long streak of reds and all balance wiped out lol

True.. If you get 4 or 5 losses in a row and don't have a very high balance you're probably going to bust everything