Stake Forum
Dan

🎄 [Race] Christmas Season Unlimited Payout!

Featured Comment

Stake Racism.png

During this Christmas period between 12th December to 2nd January, compete in our all new race event to earn a share in 10% of Stake’s accumulated house edge earned during the festive period.

Race against your friends and other players to sustain the top wager amounts during this new and exclusive event. The top 20 positions will all earn a share in the prize pool which will be distributed based on a tournament style payout ratio at the end of the event.

Prize pool distribution

1st 30%
2nd 20%
3rd 15%
4th 10%
5th 7%
6th 5%
7th 3.5%
8th 2.5%
9th 1.5%
10th 1%
11th 0.75%
12th 0.5%
13th 0.5%
14th 0.5%
15th 0.5%
16th 0.5%
17th 0.5%
18th 0.25%
19th 0.25%
20th 0.25%

You can get the list of the top 20 by using the following API request here: https://api.stake.com/graphql 

query {
  raceLeaderboard(limit: 20) {
    user {
      name
    }
    rank
    amount
    currency
  }
}

5 minutes ago, DonPabloEscobar said:

Alt account's are allowed to join?? what if Sam makes 20 account and wagered all of them 50 btc each. hahah. 

I think that "Sam" would need to wager way more than 50 BTC to be in top 20 lol

Thanks for it , i see in races column "Sam" the first champion . Because because he bet really fast and big:) but I don't know in the future, will there be rivals or not.

30 minutes ago, David said:

Maybe a dumb question. But just to clarify, wagered altcoins will be converted into the equivalent in btc and counted in this?

All altcoins are normalised to BTC.  Most our current leaders are actually Ethereum players.

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

All altcoins are normalised to BTC.  Most our current leaders are actually Ethereum players.

Hi I would appreciate if you would answer my question too.. Alt account's are allowed to join?? 

3 minutes ago, DonPabloEscobar said:

Hi I would appreciate if you would answer my question too.. Alt account's are allowed to join?? 

We failed to set any ToS for this particular race, but in the future more stricter guidelines will be created. So nothing we can do about alts.

On 12/11/2018 at 10:44 PM, DonPabloEscobar said:

image.thumb.png.b677f9bfc3ac7ed9942142a8e7ecce79.png
as of now he's 83 and top 1..

Note how The Second place player username also Starts with an "S" . .  #nodoubt Sam9597 = Sunran Confirmed 
jk (butnotreally)
but I think now the players who have been wagering are in the quadruple digits so i dont think anyone will have a easy time wagering on alts as well

Yeah in all honesty why is sam allowed to participate. 

You guys disqualify people in other challenges for the smallest of errors. Literally for the smallllest of fuck ups. 

What a disgrace  

Sam has a poor reputation especially of defrauding other users in the past and you allow this? 

what a joke!

its apparent mods are working with sam and will allow him to claim the over 1 btc prize. 

I expect my post to be censored or banned  for pointing out the elephant in the room.

because mods don't approve of me pointing it out but essentially approve of other users scamming other users for person gain. Not a good look.

The Christmas race has now concluded and the following prize distributions will be awarded!

Congratulations to all our impressive winners! You are truly the Champions of 2018 :) 

image.png

All prize distributions will be credited automatically to the respective accounts today by @Edward.