Stake Forum
hustler1984

Hitting the crypto jackpot

Featured Comment

im constantly playing.. trying to start the run of a lifetime...

i have a gut feeling that one day im going to hold the lucky satoshi that cant be lost..

if i make a million bets  theres a 10% chance that i can get a close to 10 million to 1 payout on a win streak..

imagine of my starting bet was 100 satoshis... that 10 million times payout would mean a 5 million usd payout!

i will continue to play until i hold that lucky satoshi.. i just hope it happens soon...

Actually... 100 x 10million = 1 billion satoshi or 10 BTC which is about $40k USD.

Good luck, I'm just hoping you are wagering 100 satoshi every bet. It would suck prerolling with 1 sat and hitting that jackpot. I would never really encourage this kind of thinking, since if you do make 1 million bets, house edge will definitely catch up to you. If do you hit that let us know :) Afaik you can only get 5m-x on here anyways...

It's never wrong to try and make it but you got to understand that the jackpot cannot be won even if you are re the biggest mathematician from all time because it's random. Jackpot is not offered on a constantly basis, it's not offered every 1 million rounds and it's certainly not offered at a fixed period. 

If you belive you are going to get it the chances are higher since it's possible that the universe will listen to you and give you what you want. Good luck

2 hours ago, hustler1984 said:

i have a gut feeling that one day im going to hold the lucky satoshi that cant be lost..

if i make a million bets  theres a 10% chance that i can get a close to 10 million to 1 payout on a win streak..

imagine of my starting bet was 100 satoshis... that 10 million times payout would mean a 5 million usd payout!

i will continue to play until i hold that lucky satoshi.. i just hope it happens soon...

i have gone from 100 satoshi to over 5 million and done it more than once your dream is obtainable dont ever give up on it and good luck

I have seen some epic things happen in my few years gambling btc.  So don't give up hope because it can happen.

37 minutes ago, bmg said:

I have seen some epic things happen in my few years gambling btc.  So don't give up hope because it can happen.

But please give up if you have to start borrowing money because you are desperate to make epic things happen

On 12/13/2018 at 4:02 AM, hustler1984 said:

If you think like that, you will never win the jackpot;) Approx. 10 million bets with 100 satoshi...