Stake Community
bmg

Stake's dice is the best

Featured Comment

I'm not what some people would call a "dice player".  I like to mess around and play dice every now and then or if theres a hunt or challenge that calls for it but it wasn't really appealing to me until I decided to try the dice game here at Stake.com.  I have played at a few other dice sites and I can say without a doubt that Stake's dice is by far the best there is.  I have hit so many high multiplyers within just a few bets apart of one another.  Today i hit x666 and  changed it to x69.69 with a matter of a approx 25 bets i hit it 3 times. 

Has anyone had the same or simular experiance with dice. If so i'd love to hear about.🎲🎲

Hi! Yeah, well, everyone may have had a few people who have already had this kind of lucky serie! It's nice and it's good for the wallet too, it's not great!!XD
after that it depends on the moment it's not always like that! but if for you it's not the case and that your only chance is to bet bigger to win bigger!
Good luck with the rest, man!
hi!

I do like to play Dice on Stake much more often compared to the Dice games offered by other sites too. It may very well be the convenience and I am too used to playing at Stake. ;)

Edited by Etude

On 12/13/2018 at 6:44 AM, bmg said:

I'm not what some people would call a "dice player".  I like to mess around and play dice every now and then or if theres a hunt or challenge that calls for it but it wasn't really appealing to me until I decided to try the dice game here at Stake.com.  I have played at a few other dice sites and I can say without a doubt that Stake's dice is by far the best there is.  I have hit so many high multiplyers within just a few bets apart of one another.  Today i hit x666 and  changed it to x69.69 with a matter of a approx 25 bets i hit it 3 times. 

Has anyone had the same or simular experiance with dice. If so i'd love to hear about.🎲🎲

Dice pays out well - if you watch HR you will see that 75% of the highrollers are playing dice. You can scale your bet in dice as in no other game, apart from mines, which is more like "square dice" -- more than "sphere dice" is a sphere.

I hit 9900x this morning in 400 rolls.. it happened so quickly I was still waiting to spend the rest of my ltc for preroll, and bam, 40 litoshi -> 400000 .. what a waste xD Still a rad game when it isn't feeding you 400 reds on a 99 though (I'm actually on forums so I can finish that particular bet .. . jesus. ololol) which- is something relatively new, and occurring more frequently - and was one of the motivating factors for my departure from PrimeDice -- it seems it has found its way here through the updates. :I

i actually have had similar experiiences where ive randomly won  a lot on stake dice
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
however.... stake dice interface is not my favorite tbh and thats why i dont play it as much as i normally do on other dice sites..
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
the interface to the whole matter is very important to drawing in the players,...
everyone has their own way they like... and its great stake offers sphere and original!