Stake Forum
Carollzinha

Writing letter to Santa

Featured Comment

24 minutes ago, ronnielsanezz@g said:

When i was a child i really want to have a helicopter toy that could really fly but, my family cant really afford it. Would still love to have it even im 22 yrs old xD and i hope i wont lose anymore bets on stake because im broke AF right now xD

You clearly didn't read the main post.. this topic is not about "real life" wishes but things related to our site / community

Dear Santa,

I've come to contact you in this letter and tell you my deepest stake wishes this year. 🙏

All I want for christmas issssssss yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu (ok lets get serious and stop with those mariah carey voices)!

All I want for stake-mas is that bitcoin goes on a rise again and reaches 10k$. I wouldn't say no to a awesome festive christmas stream by the stake team with lots of giveaways and maybe some fun games they could play xD.

I also love the idea of the 25 daily giveaways, some creative ones not directly related to any games on stake would be cool too! Maybe even release some new games on stake just as teased in the stake update blog. 

Over all though, all I want for stake-mas is that there is a christmas-ly atmosphere on stake where you can hang out and enjoy the holidays :)

12 hours ago, Snike said:

All I want for christmas issssssss yoooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu (ok lets get serious and stop with those mariah carey voices)!

I promise I could even hear Mariah Carey's voice inside my head and even could sing with her!

You really got me laughing so fucking hard in this one lol  thumbs up for you :P 

My letter to Santa ... please that bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 as first place.

second I would like Steve or Edward to give me a bitcoin: P and that plinko would let me ever win the 1,000x

third I would love that Carollzinha let me work with her in stake as brand manager for Colombia hahaha

I would be happy if Santa would leave a wallet with her private key with a few bitcoins under the tree :P

Down with a joke nothing more!

image.png.248f34a755c04075c6fac5eefffd68f2.png

On 12/9/2018 at 9:21 PM, victory8 said:

My letter to Santa ... please that bitcoin reaches $ 10,000 as first place.

second I would like Steve or Edward to give me a bitcoin: P and that plinko would let me ever win the 1,000x

third I would love that Carollzinha let me work with her in stake as brand manager for Colombia hahaha

I would be happy if Santa would leave a wallet with her private key with a few bitcoins under the tree :P

Down with a joke nothing more!

image.png.248f34a755c04075c6fac5eefffd68f2.png

First of all, we already have @Xylber as our Spanish Brand Manager (and there is no Brand Manager for each country but per language, sorry(

And well.. you made me laugh  A LOT with that meme of yours.. that was a good one (sad but still good lol)

On 12/11/2018 at 12:39 PM, ivaylo2000 said:

This years Santa made my dream come true and brought me positive pregnancy test to my wife. I wish only happiness and health to everyone.

Congratulations dude! A baby is always the best gift you can have in your life! :x 

On 13/12/2018 at 0:22, Carollzinha said:

En primer lugar, ya tenemos a @Xylber  como nuestro Gerente de Marca en Español (y no hay un Gerente de Marca para cada país, pero por idioma, lo siento (

Y bueno ... me hiciste reír MUCHO con ese meme tuyo ... fue bueno (triste pero igual de bueno)

¡Felicidades amigo! ¡Un bebé siempre es el mejor regalo que puedes tener en tu vida!:X 

Yes, @Carollzinha I already knew: P was maybe a wish haha thank you: *

On 12/13/2018 at 12:34 PM, manas said:

My nearest goal to achieve 10 BTC  in   90 days from stake  from today.

What is your's nearest goal?

10 BTCs in 90 days is over 0.1 BTC per day.. not impossible to do but you gonna need a big balance to play with and an even bigger luck in order to achieve it.. but best of luck for you, hope you can do this! :)