Stake Community
Lillyflow

Do you ever feel like you can't lose- almost can call the next one ?

Featured Comment

So admittedly it has been a while since I have really been on a good streak with dice- but I have had miraculous days where I owned the game so much that I would alternate  at just the right time and hit a rare long shot - on the nose - like low 3 and hi 98s over and over - without fear and without fail. 

Have you had days like this?  

It has been a while since my days have been lucky that way - but maybe soon.   I believe I am well past the due date on MY Turn to win some. 

xo xo xo

Lori 

Yes there are times where the winning streaks just keeps coming along but it is not often even almost rare and when it does it sure does feels surreal! I also find it difficult to set a stopping point during those winning streaks.

Sure!  That is one of the most fun and memorable parts of gambling when you have that amazing streak.  However, the only time I ever felt like I really couldn't lose, just knew I was going to win, was playing poker.  I just looked around the table, thought to myself, I got this, and crushed everyone.  It was awesome.

17 hours ago, zeriko said:

Yup I get into this rhythm of winning and i feel unstoppable! And then that false confidence deceives me and I end up losing everything .. good times..

yeah. and then other times it's like every decision is incorrect, and the dice are fighting you tooth&nail. xD 

I think this is likely the adrenaline high that we are actually feeling at the peak of our luck and during a winning streak, so often it can eventually end up clouding our judgement down the line in the gaming session if we are not cautious! :S

On 12/17/2018 at 6:35 PM, Lillyflow said:

Haha what about days when you feel invincible and you accidentally max bet and lose immediately? 

That sucks too. grr. 

Agreed this has happened to me many time and I have come to realise theres no invincibility in gambling. 😔 

Hello, well ive think that , i mean, I've done this mistake many times, which i consider as greed. Eveytime im winning and winning continuously im getting greedy and busting my whole balance just because I'm expecting more and more. Wins always brings losses on their way so im considering that only as a mistake. Expect of some situations which peopls are just lucky.