Stake Forum
zeriko

Has anyone hit 100x?

Featured Comment

It seems like there is no one who won x100 on Keno and I understand why that happened. Many people don't like Keno since it's like a lottery game and the chances of winning are very small. Only a very few people choose to spend their balance playing Keno since the rewards are so low and still incredible hard to get them. We see people hitting x 1000 everyday on all games from Stake but never seem someone saying they won even a x100 on Keno. That's pretty strange. Seems like the game is broken 

8 hours ago, Vladv26 said:

Seems like the game is broken 

The game is definitely not broken. That payout is 100x due to the fact that there are "rewards" (or other multipliers) if you hit 9/10 or 8/10 etc. A comparison can be made to dice. If you hunt 100x on dice, you either win or lose. So naturally, wins will come more often. Hunting with 10 tiles on keno, you can make profit even if you don't hit all 10 tiles. That's why the multiplier is only 100x in my opinion :)

On 12/19/2018 at 12:33 PM, blurrijs said:

well, I think that hitting 100x on keno is almost impossible and chances of you hitting is like one out one billion xD because you can almost never predict all of the 10 numbers that are going to hit, and hitting 9900x on dice is alot easier than hitting 100x on keno

Well “ predict” is a strong word...

it would better suit my fancy if you were to use “guess” rather rhan predict... as no one can really predixt any of the randomness thag is kenoo!! Hhehe know what I mean?

18 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I've never ever hit 100x and I think it's almost impossible, if anyone has hit 100x - they must have some god damn serious luck to have managed that! I've never seen anyone else hit 100x on keno either but it would be so awesome if someone has some history of actually hitting it!

Does anyone have one or not to show us, I would like to see if it's even possible?

I guess it is possible, if you know the server seed before you place your bet, but of course, this is impossible to figure out, but theoretically, I think it is definitely possible, otherwise it would not be provably fair.

Stake has been launched like 1.3 years ago.. and still. I never saw anybody hit 100x. Probably people did, but never shared.. It's exciting to see one 100x finally. But I doubt we'll see one any time soon. It's harder than hitting 5.14m-x on Keno lol.. (I think)

Hey, I've played keno such too many times but never did hit an 100x multiplier, I really don't know why an 100x multiplier would be such too hard to get while other games can give it in less than 50 rolls(most of times). Keno needs some rework on payouts etc.

This is why they are changing the prize structures for new Keno 2.0. If I remember correctly I believe the prize for all 10 numbers with be 10,000x or 100,000x. I was just reading about it 

Man.... hitting even 17x is becoming more difficult every day... soon it will be rare.. 50x will super rare.. 80x once in a lifetime and 100x a myth... thats even if you get to hitting it before busting everything you got... so silly this game of jeno has become a coin eating machine.. and i h8 to say it but, even worst than plinko... and thats saying alot... 

Since i started playing keno, I've never hit 100x while the most I've hit is 30x as i remember. However it's pretty easy to hit an 100x on any other game but keno, like why is it such too hard to hit. Pretty annoying to me! -_-

On 12/14/2018 at 2:49 PM, zeriko said:

There should be an award for the 1st person who hits 100x, that will incentivize people to attempt to hit it!

agreed with you for this -____-  this will be a challenging hunt for keno its really hard to hit that 100x in keno while other games can easily hit more than 100x :)  

On 12/23/2018 at 5:46 AM, Shaniqua said:

Well “ predict” is a strong word...

it would better suit my fancy if you were to use “guess” rather rhan predict... as no one can really predixt any of the randomness thag is kenoo!! Hhehe know what I mean?

Predictions are usually based on a knowledge of patterns..guesses are associated with a lack of knowledge. :P

100x in keno is like hitting the 5 mil multiplier in mines xD . It will take around 5 mil bets to hit that 100x for sure . But I am pretty sure some people have hit it and we didn't see their bets.