Stake Forum
zeriko

Has anyone hit 100x?

Featured Comment

1 hour ago, FotisNt said:

Even after 60000 attempts, I haven't hit it yet, this multiplier shouldn't be 100x but around 10800x as someone calculated, that's annoying mate.

60k attempts is not much for that payout. Statistically you should hit it once every 848 million bets or so. If you plan to go for that payout, brace yourself! ;)

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

60k attempts is not much for that payout. Statistically you should hit it once every 848 million bets or so. If you plan to go for that payout, brace yourself! ;)

Well, Indeed they are not much, but actually I wasn't chasing 100x at all, max multiplier I got at that point was 17x which I hit once.

To this day, since i started playing here.. i still have not yet hit 100x or even 80x.. the way Keno's algorithym is right now, i highly doubt i will ever hit it, or anyone for that matter.. i havent heard or seen anyone hit it.. not sure if anyone even is trying anymore.. xD

No  and i dont think anybody has, no one i ever hear of anyway. I hit 70x before which is the highest one i managed to hit, i do not really play alot of 10 tiles, so the chance for me to hit it will be 0%! And i do not think it would happend to be honest, when i layed 10 tiles, hittng for 17x alone was almost impossible and took too many rolls to even get 1 hit and there has been times when i did not even get to hit it once before i busted! So i would not waste my time chasing that 100x. Will take forever and lots of wasted coins for something that may never come!

now its so much easier to hit 100x!  ive already seen many people in chat post their bets which are with huge multipliers.

its awesome seeing this new keno allow such multiplier payouts. its fantastic! I at this point have hit on beta.stake.com a 200xish already, was only mini few satoshi bet but i did it!

I belive that nobody ever hit 100x on the old keno, and i don't think anyone has hit 1000x on  the new keno either

Today was a day when many users hit big multipliers because of Telegram challenge. I didn't hit 800x (7/7 numbers, 2 ETH reward) but I hit 3 times 400x (6/7 numbers, first hit after 1k rolls) and my balance was doubled at the end. So.. It is possible! 

But is it also possible to hit it often when not many people playing it at the same time?

keeee.png.4ae74761f56c7e4fed3d7b73504c5bf5.png

i think there should be an update to the name of this post , i think when it was made it was intended to ask, has anyone ever hit 10/10 or max win on 10 tiles bet, now that multixers have been changed to easy med and hard + classic  of course... the qustion /post is a little blurred

On 2/2/2019 at 8:24 PM, ivaylo2000 said:

Chance to hit x100 have only player who see in future . 

it's clear what you are .. it's so to speak in one way or another that I do not really like to see in the future .. because I've never been able or tried to hit this kind of bet .. lol to me ...

and you ?

On 12/14/2018 at 4:06 AM, Shaniqua said:

even though i got to admit, there are countless of thse topics about keno out in the sea of posts here.... 
but i never ever seen a actual bet ID link which shows it has in fact been hit..
but the talk a while ago like a year ago... was thtat it had b een ...
but tthen again.. i neveer seen a bet id

no these paris exist well! it's just that those who hit it either did not bet big, or they did not have a bowl .. look for example the hilo, I remember at the beginning of the year, the x 5000 was doing its day on stake ... several days had been able to make this bet and win ... lol but not me and you ?? dude?

Cheers...!

5 minutes ago, coeghacked said:

never hit x100 on old keno stake :(

max i hit in old keno just x50 10 number 8 hitted :( 

it looks like i'm doing the same thing .. the risks are even bigger than the ones they display on the dashboard ... lol ca still scares me