Jump to content
Stake Forum
Steve

📢 Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

Stake merchandise  

141 members have voted

  1. 1. Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

    • Yes, of course!
      125
    • No, I don't want to give out any personal info
      11
    • No (unspecified reason)
      5


Featured Comment

A stake playing card deck would be  amazing to have and use on a daily basis whilst playing card games. The plushie would also be super cute, though maybe a keyring? i'd defo attach a stake keyring to my backpack. If it comes to the shirt i'd probably wear it around the house, so that'd be cool, but i feel a playing card deck and a keyring would be awesome, plushie would be a nice addition.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As many others before has said, a custom deck of playing cards with Stake's brand sure does sounds interesting and fun to use! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, lupandina said:

Oh, no cards, please! I have like 8 new brand, not used decks in the shelf :D

But I would love smth like coffee mug (as my morning coffee is always with Stake) 😛

Ahaha a custom coffee mug with Gary? Sounds like a perfect gift for a coffee loving Staker for sure! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Etude said:

Ahaha a custom coffee mug with Gary? Sounds like a perfect gift for a coffee loving Staker for sure! :D

And, Stim made personal Gary's for almost everyone, I would love to have mug with Gary-Dina :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, lupandina said:

But I would love smth like coffee mug (as my morning coffee is always with Stake) 😛

Now that sounds like something I could use!! Great idea! I just don't want clothing because gambling is frowned upon in my area, so I can't go around promoting a casino lol, I'll be the most disliked man in my neighborhood lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My answer is a clear, resounding, definite, echoed across the halls YES. 

In fact, the word free in your thread title just caught my attention when I was random-scrolling. So much so that I am considering to evaluate my personal life motto(s)... for fear of turning too cheap. 

Cheap is good... but shoot below the waist for that - and you have yourself a stankhoe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we're really being honest here I'd like to casually inform that I'm the kind that exchanges a vial of my first-born's blood for a free piece of magnet. Take the child if you're handing out free merch TAKE IT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just because I would never give out any personal information is no reason for you not to do this!  I think it's a great idea and a great way to get Stake out in people's minds rather than just doing contests online and on twitter and that sort of thing.  Some of the players here cruising around in a Stake t-shirt is probably worth several thousands of dollars of publicity.  Send Irena, Mirela, Bojana, and Katarina to Macau in Stake attire and watch the user numbers skyrocket!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, wry said:

Just because I would never give out any personal information is no reason for you not to do this!  I think it's a great idea and a great way to get Stake out in people's minds rather than just doing contests online and on twitter and that sort of thing.  Some of the players here cruising around in a Stake t-shirt is probably worth several thousands of dollars of publicity.  Send Irena, Mirela, Bojana, and Katarina to Macau in Stake attire and watch the user numbers skyrocket!

It is times like this when having a PO Box comes in super handy if you don't want to give out your full address xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

It is times like this when having a PO Box comes in super handy if you don't want to give out your full address xD

I have a P.O. Box.  I don't want to give out anything, one of the things that first drew me to crypto was how it helped anonymity, even though it isn't quite as anonymous as we all first thought.  I still think this is a great idea and would be some of the highest bang for the buck marketing Stake could do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooh this sounds super cool! I would definitely be interested and willing to provide any information necessary. As for the item itself I would love to get a deck of cards made by stake or maybe even a Bitcoin coin honestly anything anyting free would be highly appreciated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×