Stake Forum
Steve

πŸ“’ Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

Stake merchandise  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

• Yes, of course!
    • No, I don't want to give out any personal info
    • No (unspecified reason)

Featured Comment

On 12/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, Steve said:

If we were to hold a very easy to win giveaway and the prize was free limited edition Stake merchandise would you be willing to provide a mailing address? This information would be 100% confidential and deleted after. If yes what merchandise would you be most interested in receiving? A Stake shirt andΒ a real Stake playing card deck? A Gary plushy?Β These items could also be used in future giveaways. Vote in the poll and let me know your thoughts on this in a comment below!

Β 

On 12/14/2018 at 10:34 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

I have one word for that "absolutely" - I'd love to win something physical from stake and be happy to give my mailing address to receive merchandiseΒ from a giveaway!

• Maybe a Stake T-shirt - or Hoodie or something
  • Or maybe even some staff signatures or something, that be so awesome!

I fully support, 100% is acceptable, therefore, yes and only yes.

its interesting to me how so many people are in support of this
β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Š
because i hear so much from users tha best thing about stake is their anonymity,
but i guess maybe to those users the trust has been built with them that they feel okay sharing such information with the company!
β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Š
I do have a question though.... is it okayΒ  or will it be a problem if a user says they are from or live in the USA?

On 12/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, Steve said:

If we were to hold a very easy to win giveaway and the prize was free limited edition Stake merchandise would you be willing to provide a mailing address? This information would be 100% confidential and deleted after. If yes what merchandise would you be most interested in receiving? A Stake shirt andΒ a real Stake playing card deck? A Gary plushy?Β These items could also be used in future giveaways. Vote in the poll and let me know your thoughts on this in a comment below!

Β 

On 12/14/2018 at 10:34 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

I have one word for that "absolutely" - I'd love to win something physical from stake and be happy to give my mailing address to receive merchandiseΒ from a giveaway!

• Maybe a Stake T-shirt - or Hoodie or something
  • Or maybe even some staff signatures or something, that be so awesome!

You ask my opinion.

From the beginning I have to admit that this is a very cool idea. I would accept to give my mailing adress as long as everything is kept confidential and deleted after all the process.Β 

I think t-shirts is an old idea for giveaways, since everyone offers t-shirts on each giveaway. You should think about something unique that someone can keep in their house for a few years and still remember about Stake.Β 

So if you didin't know, i'm actually a magician. Been doing magic since i was 7-10 years old not sure, so i would take stake playing card and a stake shirt all day!

nothing is for free there gotta be a catch to it. probably an advertisement angle stake is trying to work here...wearing like a shirt or hoodie with garyΒ  face and a visible stake.com somewhere around the front or back.. not that big of a font but very visible.. .or even hats and skullies with Stake logo ,com,,or even phone covers or tablet covers,, some big enough to read stake.com.. yea there some thing there.. just need to know what is there angle hmm. maybe im just overthinking it,,

I have no problem in giving the mailing address to send items to me, I will choose a hoodie because it will make me notice in a crowded place and I will add an Affiliate link to the hoodie so that people open it and become my referral, this is a good idea.

No, I don't want to give mailing address or more personal info than it is necessary. But basically I don't want a t-shirt or any other things. I'm just interested in bitcoins LMAO. Gimme bitcoins, I will get myself a shirt :P

Wouldnt mind to have them guven out for free why not do a giveaway for the people who want to take it rather than with bitcoin as reward it will be merchandiseΒ 

I agree with this 100%!

I can entrust my mailing adress to you guys since you guys won't practically care to do anthing with it since I'm a nobody XD

Also, receiving good stuff isn't that bad too! Although, the option to receive it in cash should still stand since some might not want it and want the cash instead. :)

Posted (edited)

Waiting to hear on this matter even more now. I think it was already discussed in adding some Stake merchant just as Primedice had before? :P

Still yes i would share my email to Stake for purchase usage if it was private for them only ofc.

Edited by DreamStage

so is this thing ever gonna happen? or is it just a ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎dream someone had at stake?