Stake Forum
Steve

πŸ“’ Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

Stake merchandise  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

• Yes, of course!
    • No, I don't want to give out any personal info
    • No (unspecified reason)

Featured Comment

44 minutes ago, nhoyasim101 said:
  • i choose the t-shirtΒ 
  • a mug that has a gary on it
  • a stake cowboy cap or baseball cap with the great stake design.

Gary t-shirt and GrayΒ plushy are the best one i think. I want gary plushy :DΒ 

I don't know why, but Gary top trumps for some reason keeps going through my mind, wouldn't that be a great piece of merchandise or perhaps even see it as a PVP in the future if that ever could be possible, that be so amazing. Maybe even purchasing items could even offer promo codes to rack-back features or something? A great way to promote the site whilst getting something extra special?

Gary is the main exclusive character to Stake so I really want to see something relevant to that, I'd happily pay a good $30-40 for a plush - that be so cool!

This is very interesting what I would like would be a t-shirt or poles with the Stake brand or if it was not with the Stake doll, I'm willing to do everything, you can count on me for everything and if it's a better draw I hope and win what better for Stake and it would be nice to win the Peluche Gary

On 12/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, Steve said:

If we were to hold a very easy to win giveaway and the prize was free limited edition Stake merchandise would you be willing to provide a mailing address? This information would be 100% confidential and deleted after. If yes what merchandise would you be most interested in receiving? A Stake shirt andΒ a real Stake playing card deck? A Gary plushy?Β These items could also be used in future giveaways. Vote in the poll and let me know your thoughts on this in a comment below!

Β 

On 12/14/2018 at 10:34 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

I have one word for that "absolutely" - I'd love to win something physical from stake and be happy to give my mailing address to receive merchandiseΒ from a giveaway!

• Maybe a Stake T-shirt - or Hoodie or something
  • Or maybe even some staff signatures or something, that be so awesome!

I fully support, 100% is acceptable, therefore, yes and only yes.

its interesting to me how so many people are in support of this
β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Š
because i hear so much from users tha best thing about stake is their anonymity,
but i guess maybe to those users the trust has been built with them that they feel okay sharing such information with the company!
β€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Šβ€Š
I do have a question though.... is it okayΒ  or will it be a problem if a user says they are from or live in the USA?

On 12/14/2018 at 10:32 AM, Steve said:

If we were to hold a very easy to win giveaway and the prize was free limited edition Stake merchandise would you be willing to provide a mailing address? This information would be 100% confidential and deleted after. If yes what merchandise would you be most interested in receiving? A Stake shirt andΒ a real Stake playing card deck? A Gary plushy?Β These items could also be used in future giveaways. Vote in the poll and let me know your thoughts on this in a comment below!

Β 

On 12/14/2018 at 10:34 AM, DarkBlood069 said:

I have one word for that "absolutely" - I'd love to win something physical from stake and be happy to give my mailing address to receive merchandiseΒ from a giveaway!

• Maybe a Stake T-shirt - or Hoodie or something
  • Or maybe even some staff signatures or something, that be so awesome!

You ask my opinion.

From the beginning I have to admit that this is a very cool idea. I would accept to give my mailing adress as long as everything is kept confidential and deleted after all the process.Β 

I think t-shirts is an old idea for giveaways, since everyone offers t-shirts on each giveaway. You should think about something unique that someone can keep in their house for a few years and still remember about Stake.Β 

I understand being anonymous but a few personal details does not hurt if you feel that it's worth every penny purchasing Stake Merchandise. To me, I would happily buy everything they have got, I am a big collector myself so personally, collectable items would be some great way to get some money out of me. Do anyone else like collecting like me? What would you collect yourself?Β Β 

nothing is for free there gotta be a catch to it. probably an advertisement angle stake is trying to work here...wearing like a shirt or hoodie with garyΒ  face and a visible stake.com somewhere around the front or back.. not that big of a font but very visible.. .or even hats and skullies with Stake logo ,com,,or even phone covers or tablet covers,, some big enough to read stake.com.. yea there some thing there.. just need to know what is there angle hmm. maybe im just overthinking it,,

I have no problem in giving the mailing address to send items to me, I will choose a hoodie because it will make me notice in a crowded place and I will add an Affiliate link to the hoodie so that people open it and become my referral, this is a good idea.

No, I don't want to give mailing address or more personal info than it is necessary. But basically I don't want a t-shirt or any other things. I'm just interested in bitcoins LMAO. Gimme bitcoins, I will get myself a shirt :P

YeahΒ  would take any free swag such as mugs or a tshirt.

With the address you can just have it sent to a mail box at your local fedex or UPS. They allow you to rent them or for just one time use.

Wouldnt mind to have them guven out for free why not do a giveaway for the people who want to take it rather than with bitcoin as reward it will be merchandiseΒ 

woah i would love that! i already opend a thread for stake merch!

i would buy that stuff and wear it on rl whenever i can haha

Little garry rolling some dices. xD  epic ❀️