Steve

📢 Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

Stake merchandise  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

• Yes, of course!
    • No, I don't want to give out any personal info
    • No (unspecified reason)

Featured Comment

I wouldn't mind to share my real life address to receive prizes won during a giveaway. I have a special business address where I can receive things. In this way I do not necessarily need to share my personal address. but even if I wouldn't have that business address I still wouldn't mind. My wife orders lots of items online and they all get delivered at my personal place. So it would be just the same for me 

I would absolutely like to be included in something like this.  Something simple like a t-shirt or ball cap would be perfect.... I'd wear them all the time!

I think Stake will have some really sick and appealing Merchandise. I have always loved the animation/design and the images you guys use for like Weekly Challenges, twitter etc.

I'm sure a Stake card pack would look cute yet really nice. Not to mention the hoodies. Some poker chips? Pretty sure any merch Stake makes will amaze us. Definitely would love some merch! :)❤️

Hey there steve!

I would honestly take some free merchandise from stake!! Why not? It would be very cool of you guys if you added stake merchandise as either a withdrawal method or a giveaway prize! I would love to see this one day. I would like the plushy because I like stuff like that xD Would be very cool to see thisss! Add add add thissss! :DDD

Have a great day stakers!

Can't say no to some free merchandise! But actually, a Gary plush!?!?! :x I would be willing to give my address for it. I already have had to do it to sign up for online gaming sites in the past and I trust Stake much more than them.