Stake Forum
Steve

📢 Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

Stake merchandise  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Would you accept free Stake merchandise?

• Yes, of course!
    • No, I don't want to give out any personal info
    • No (unspecified reason)

Featured Comment

I agree with this 100%!

I can entrust my mailing adress to you guys since you guys won't practically care to do anthing with it since I'm a nobody XD

Also, receiving good stuff isn't that bad too! Although, the option to receive it in cash should still stand since some might not want it and want the cash instead. :)

Waiting to hear on this matter even more now. I think it was already discussed in adding some Stake merchant just as Primedice had before? :P

Still yes i would share my email to Stake for purchase usage if it was private for them only ofc.

Edited by DreamStage

so is this thing ever gonna happen? or is it just a ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎dream someone had at stake?

I wouldn't mind to share my real life address to receive prizes won during a giveaway. I have a special business address where I can receive things. In this way I do not necessarily need to share my personal address. but even if I wouldn't have that business address I still wouldn't mind. My wife orders lots of items online and they all get delivered at my personal place. So it would be just the same for me 

I think Stake will have some really sick and appealing Merchandise. I have always loved the animation/design and the images you guys use for like Weekly Challenges, twitter etc.

I'm sure a Stake card pack would look cute yet really nice. Not to mention the hoodies. Some poker chips? Pretty sure any merch Stake makes will amaze us. Definitely would love some merch! :)❤️