Stake Forum
williamshennie9

Most luck ever?!?

Featured Comment

Hey everyone :)

So as I'm sure most of you are doing, you are hunting today's plinko challenge. Now, I dislike plinko the most, and mostly only play it when I have to. So today I was hunting 170x, and after about 2000 rolls, this happened to me:

PLINKO: 1,930,525,603

placed by williamshennie9 on 14/12/2018

Wagered

1.60000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

170x

Profit

270.40000000 doge.svg

PLINKO: 1,930,525,149

placed by williamshennie9 on 14/12/2018

Wagered

1.60000000 doge.svg

Multiplier

170x

Profit

270.40000000 doge.svg

That's right, twice in a row!! I really could not believe it. I wish I had bet more, but I am shocked that this happened to me! Would love to hear what you guys think as well. Has this ever happened to any of you, hitting 2 or more large payouts in a row? Let me know below :)

Capture.JPG

Nice hits! That is so crazy to say that having a back to back multiplier with that such multiplier.

I almost never hit the highest payout in 3000 rolls, not even hit them. Looks like i would hit a highest payout again in 10k rolls. xD my luck was run dry to do plinko.

On 12/14/2018 at 2:55 PM, kurian said:

Never had a payout above 100x. Maybe, Its just because I am not playing plinko much. I don't hate it but, never had an interest to play for long on Plinko.

I was the same, but after hitting those 2 large payouts, I am very tempted go go and play some more xD