Stake Forum
Lillyflow

My List -The People I Owe- A Note to You All

Featured Comment

1671739980_Screenshot(356).thumb.png.e173b94c4e410a67bee4a102c2b91785.pngThere is not a section anymore for lending/borrowing.  I need to speak to all of the people I owe money to, at once. 

Some of you I owe in an informal agreement. Some of you I made specific deals with - and am defaulted now. = ( 

First I will be putting the person I owe- then the amount I think I owe. If I have forgotten someone please comment below.  If I named you and you wish that I would not publicly have done this, I will delete names, let me know. 

KinAniK-  .15 btc  ( this is adding in recent amount you sent for mutual friend) 

Anonnep-  10 litecoin .2 bitcoin   ( I lost track - and never added all the payments I sent to you  - where are we on this? ) 

Athena2007- 2.5 litecoin

Gougou- 2 or is it 3 litecoin

WilliamShennie - .004 btc 

protected by request  .25 btc

Levt211- .1 btc   (rounded number- may be slightly less) 

DarkBlood - .002 btc or .003 btc - I am not sure please reply with what I owe you. 

Lovetogamble29- 10 litecoin  (none of the funds sent to me were ever given to me as a loan, however... I feel I owe this much to lovetogamble.) 

Tic Tac Toe-  Do I owe you any money?  I cant tell because your tips and my tips are vast. 

Stake/Dan/Shin -  .007 or I owe at least 1 Stream that would equal as much, since I was advanced this much. Not sure who fronted that to me. I have not had any funds to stream- and when I do have funds I owe it to everyone. Otherwise I would stream daily. = ( 

external loans owed: 

.2 btc to zaz from btc talk 

2.1 btc to Rob from long ago favor

3 btc to Vincent P. that I have made payments to monthly

external expenses currently in default: 

$1015 - rent

$600 - utilities 

$1300- Fines to clean up w tickets and DMV

I earn a lot of money for the work I do, so while this all looks very big in total- it is usually affordable for me- in a monthly payment system. However, one of my sources of income suddenly, without warning, stopped paying me and I am in legal battle to get what they owe me - in excess of $40,000 usd.  

I relied on that money - which is stupid of me. Normally, I earn enough with my line of work to cover EVERYTHING and more - but I cleared my schedule for the work I did in November and December- for 3 companies- and 1 of them was the biggest payer who I am not in court with. The other two are stable- but one of these pays in a coin that won't be tradable until January 1st. That one, however will be the one that pays for the next 10 years - as they are already in contract to be exchanged on Bittrex, Cryptopia and a dozen other exchanges.  The amount I will be making- and have already earned in going to bring me the equivalent to $12,000 usd on January 10th and $3000- $7500 usd monthly for the next 5 years.  They have a huge user base waiting now to mine this coin, and they successfully launched PIVX - and that has been on the top 100 coinmarketcap for 2 years now. The creators self funded over a million bucks and there was no ICO - that is the ultimate investment along with a team of developers and professionals that have worked on it full time for months- without yet receiving compensation because we all know - we will be very very fortunate when January 1 launch comes.

Learn more about this coin -if you want to-  here:  http://Veil-Project.com I wrote all the clickable bios on the team page and about 25 percent of all the website static text too. Plus I write for their blogs, press and other stuff. 

Anyway. I sell press releases and do freelance writing and publishing for many teams - but the team that bailed on me that  I mentioned above - I had given my time to them - which is why I am broke right now. Totally broke.  I already filled in the gaps with work that easily replaces them - so it won't be a problem for long - because in my line of work I get paid very well. Pay day is not soon enough though and I am hungry and drowning and all my debts in the list above are needing their funds too.  Ideally I would wish for someone who would like to earn large interest on a consolidation loan- a lump sum used to pay off all these other debts- in order to create one loan- with One payment plus interest - to one lender. That is like wishing to find a lump of gold in a bucket of shit though. Nobody out there will do this when the payment would be crypto. Bitcoin. Ethereum. Whatever. If you are thinking to yourself "I could actually do that" then immediately contact me please. I am a generous and timely (usually) repayment girl. I have verifiable income that supports a payback plan that would be highly beneficial to the lender.  I should mention that the income I bring in amounts to this: $2009.00 usd monthly + .5 bitcoin monthly from writing gigs and many hundreds here and there for odd jobs ( they come to me a couple times a week- I just fell behind).  My average income monthly in USA is minimum $5,000 usd and it swings all the way up past $30,000 usd in certain months. 

The intention here was not to ask for this consolidation loan - as I imagine nobody here could truly deliver the amount that would make sense. Again- if you exist and you want to do this- I would be enormously relieved and so would the people I owe. It would be like being a hero to 15 people.  And I would make first payment on Jan, 15th and thereafter upon agreed terms. 

My goal was to show my friends and lenders here - that I am trying very hard - but Have been sort of run over this month - and it was not expected or I would not have been gambling so frivolously.  I love to gamble. I can usually afford it though. I have nada. Zero. nothing now. 

I am starving - for no reason. I need to figure it out, for my family and for my friends. 

Just wanted to come clean and explain here- to all of you

@williamshennie9 1671739980_Screenshot(356).thumb.png.e173b94c4e410a67bee4a102c2b91785.png

Edited by Lillyflow | remove name n tag

Thank you for updating all of us Lilly, I really appreciate this post, and your honesty. I really hope that everything gets sorted out, and that you get whatever you are due from your jobs. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything works out well in the end :)

Hi there, so yes, it is 0.003 BTC that I sent out to you at the rate 10% on sending (this is the initial fee on the day) then 10% daily, so the amount due as of today: 0.0042 BTC.

However, I'm not sure if this is the right place to speak about this, but I really do appreciate your entire honesty, that's really appreciated!

woah lori....
i wont ask for halp from  you any more.... 
i didnt realize you owe so much... and i thought i owed alot... 
but then again... its kinda wanting to make me to publish a list too of ppl i owe. its just 3 people tho... =/
good luck lori..

Lori sweetheart it breaks my heart that your in such a place , I too ow loans although 1 ltc and 0.0015 Btc is tiny in comparison, I still want to offer my help as your friend , if you feel you need to chat , I’m always here , and even though lately iv toned back how much I play , I’m willing to help outside of stake, more loans are not going to help you so instead of getting further into to debt I don’t mind sending you a little somthing when I see you in chat , I will make it clear hear and now in front of everyone, I don’t expect anything in return ever , I’m just offering a better way to avoid lending more ❤️

Good luck Lori. Ive got a long overdue debt myself. Only one, but that one is enough to stress me out. Especially with the luck ive been having these past few months. I hope everything works out for ya in the end.. for all of us.. Stay awesome..<3