Stake Community
Etude

The hypnotizing effect of watching Plinko balls fall

Featured Comment

Hey everyone! I have not played Plinko much at all until lately where the Christmas Advent challenges made me more motivated to clear all of them. This is where suddenly it occured to me today that how hypnotizing watching the Plinko balls fall in their pathaway towards the allocated multipliers is, the constant ever changing bounces and uhm physics? Lol. 

It almost feels like I could spend all day long just watching the Plinko balls keep falling until it hits the designated largest multipliers on the selected Plinko board of choice. @_@ 

Do you feel the same way about Plinko about it's effects on you?

I'm just watching the balls drop xD I see a ball go very far to the left or right side and then.. it just goes to the middle and I get disappointed.. xD it's sometimes making me sleepy when I am just watching the balls falling, but I still want to keep watching and see if I'm gonna hit that 1000x or not. :)

i am try to play with pilinko first time sucked my coin and watching and waited till end how hit 1000 still 

ripped all and next roll 1 sat from other coin hit 1000x how i feel think

last btc roll 17896 sat end in last roll, its mesmerized and dry u r coin 

Edited by rajamishra

That being said about Plinko's hynotizing effects ... the plinko balls always seem to be able to find their way right into the center of the Plinko board, ugh! :(

that is so funny - i've been suddenly playing plinko again also, even though I haven't been participating in any of the challenges. :)

i do kinda wish that there was a way to control the speed of how quickly the plinko balls move.  would be nice to have that as an option.  

plus - i finally turned on the sound when playing, and i kinda like the little notes that play with each spot the ball lands in.  

it's the little things, i suppose! lol 

Oh god, interesting topic! 

I'm totally agree with this hypnotizing effect when playing plinko. I don't know why I was bored enough to watch those balls falling. Somehow, I imagining things like hitting the highest payout for many times or where is this plinko balls will going to. Even those plinko balls have been calculated to go to the predefined multiplier, but still I always watch those balls falling from above. 

Until now, I still don't know what sound if we hit the highest multiplier : 1000x, maybe that is my reason to stay and  got hypnosis on this game. 

Haha yes I have not yet been able to hit the elusive 1000x multiplier myself either. Hopefully soon I would hit it and with a good bet size too! :)

balls falling from the  sky..hitting pins/bumpers to misdirect a ball from entering a pocket that holds a multiple of the exclusive  1000x...only a few can say ever reaching that multiplier..will you achieve it..only time will tell..thats the narrative that plays in my mind while plinko!

On 12/18/2018 at 5:34 PM, polor12 said:

balls falling from the  sky..hitting pins/bumpers to misdirect a ball from entering a pocket that holds a multiple of the exclusive  1000x...only a few can say ever reaching that multiplier..will you achieve it..only time will tell..thats the narrative that plays in my mind while plinko!

Thats a very descriptive experience of how the plinko balls works in a way for sure! :P Some of the plinko balls bounce pathways can be downright ridiculous too!

Thats why we should just let it fall and see if our balance goes up a huge up and just check the previous bets so that we dont get hypnotized to play more and forget about the challenge xD

Plinko drive me crazy , I’ve been chasing 1000x since I first joined in December 2017 , I refuse to give in though lol , and as far as watching the balls drop , yep that is definitely something that becomes hypnotic after a while , ❤️❤️

I normally get quite big hits after hitting a series of reds, at least 2-3 pages of reds before I start getting the good hits, I've actually started pre-rolling due to getting recent bad streaks that lost me 30,000 Dogecoins. So hopefully these pre-rolls will sooner or later give me better results when I actually play for real with bigger funds.

I really like watching the falling balls, always hoping to fall into the high payoffs, I do not want to miss watching the blink falling on a 1000x haha but sometimes I get tired of looking and I give a little time, but it's funny that I always come back to spy again

lolololol.. thats funny and true, in my case anyway. i sometimes find myself falling asleep from watching plinko "pucks" falling in masses when i play auto and it just relaxes me to the point of sleep. ive fallen asleep a few times without even knowing it, which is not a bas thing unless you are hunting for a challenge., hahaha which did happen for the last plinko challenge.. o.O

What an interesting topic.. I must admit I love watching the balls fall too.. like a mesmerising waterfall. Someone did a great job designing the way the balls fall! 😁 It's making me want to play a little bit, just thinking about watching the balls drop again.. 😂

Well, for me waitting plinko balls to fall is kinda boring maybe because most of them falling just right in the center 0.2 pins. Hope ill be hypnotized by plinko at least once in the future:P. And when im saying most of them, i mean 100/90 ;( .

12 hours ago, DarkBlood069 said:

I normally get quite big hits after hitting a series of reds, at least 2-3 pages of reds before I start getting the good hits, I've actually started pre-rolling due to getting recent bad streaks that lost me 30,000 Dogecoins. So hopefully these pre-rolls will sooner or later give me better results when I actually play for real with bigger funds.

Prerolls can be super frustrating if you hit the desired payout on a preroll. I just change the seed in these cases, and try again. Best of luck with your hunting :)

The nice thing about the plinko waterfall is that you can easily see if you hit a large payout by watching all the balls, instead of paging through hundreds or thousands of bets to check.