Stake Forum
polor12

Time to buy

Featured Comment

from the rate that btc dropping.. most likely under 3000  about 2800 before the end of the year.. is it a good time to purchase a good amount and sit on it.. to see if a sudden spike increase in the beginning of the new year..thats my plan..i fucked up when i had the chance where it was about 800 a couple years ago...then the steady increase in start 2017 and surge in the middle 14k..this could be a repeat.. which im willing to take risk..or should i wait?

38 minutes ago, polor12 said:

from the rate that btc dropping.. most likely under 3000  about 2800 before the end of the year.. is it a good time to purchase a good amount and sit on it.. to see if a sudden spike increase in the beginning of the new year..thats my plan..i fucked up when i had the chance where it was about 800 a couple years ago...then the steady increase in start 2017 and surge in the middle 14k..this could be a repeat.. which im willing to take risk..or should i wait?

The following does not constitute financial advice: 

They say history always repeats itself. 

However, it doesn’t always happen with the same speed and intensity and there’s always the slight chance of it going awry.

My most honest opinion states that if you find BTC a worthwhile product/coin and would use it over all the others in a heartbeat, definitely go for it since it has been at a fairly steal price. I mean... if it fizzles out at least you bought something you liked. 😶

People told me to buy at $4000 a week or 2 ago. Now look at the price. I've decided to only buy at $500 again lol. Call me pessimistic, but remember how many people were buying like craxy at $15000 and $20000, well, it didn't work out too well for them. I'm holding and seeing what will happen.