Stake Forum
Irena

New Year's Eve on Stake? 🎄🍰🍾🥂​​​​​​​💰🎆

Featured Comment

Hey, Stakers! We are getting close to the end of this year. Some of you can't wait for this one to end, some are just looking forward to what the new one will bring us. 

I don't know what the tradition looks like in your country, but here, people usually go out to celebrate a New Year. Some of them go out in clubs, some go to restaurants, some cities here are organizing musical concerts outside, so a lot of people choose that option, too. 

I don't know if many of you remember how it was on Stake last year. Darko and I were working in the night shift (Dec 31st - Jan 1st), and it was really really fun. The chat was surprisingly busy, a lot of high rollers tipping, trivia all night long, and I think we shared more than 0.2 BTC, sponsored both by Stake and by other players. 

Soooooo (*drumrolls*), I'm happy to announce that this year as well, @Darko and I will be here and we promise you a good time! There will be some quick giveaways, trivia, a lot of good vibes, music and laughter. And, of course, if you have any suggestions, leave them down below in the comments, we would like to see what you have in mind. ;) 

Our shift is starting at 10pm on 31st (GMT) and ending at 6 AM on January 1st! If you have nothing else to do and nowhere else to go, we can assure you you won't be bored if you decide to spend time on Stake! 🎆

Cheers! 🥂

12 minutes ago, Irena said:

Hey, Stakers! We are getting close to the end of this year. Some of you can't wait for this one to end, some are just looking forward to what the new one will bring us. 

I don't know what the tradition looks like in your country, but here, people usually go out to celebrate a New Year. Some of them go out in clubs, some go to restaurants, some cities here are organizing musical concerts outside, so a lot of people choose that option, too. 

I don't know if many of you remember how it was on Stake last year. Darko and I were working in the night shift (Dec 31st - Jan 1st), and it was really really fun. The chat was surprisingly busy, a lot of high rollers tipping, trivia all night long, and I think we shared more than 0.2 BTC, sponsored both by Stake and by other players. 

Soooooo (*drumrolls*), I'm happy to announce that this year as well, @Darko and I will be here and we promise you a good time! There will be some quick giveaways, trivia, a lot of good vibes, music and laughter. And, of course, if you have any suggestions, leave them down below in the comments, we would like to see what you have in mind. ;) 

Our shift is starting at midnight (GMT) and ending at 8 AM on January 1st! If you have nothing else to do and nowhere else to go, we can assure you you won't be bored if you decide to spend time on Stake! 🎆

Cheers! 🥂

Looking forward to a hopefully epic event that can soothe the pains of the losses this year 🤩

I'm glad you like the idea, guys! :) 

4 hours ago, wry said:

New Year's with @Irena, @Darko and Stake!  How can that be bad!  Thanks for the early warning!  Now please tell me you'll add a live stream as well!

Not really sure about the stream, wry. We haven't talked about that yet, but anything is possible, I would say. :) 

In the case I‘ll stay at home (under actual circumstances very likely) I‘ll be with you and delivering an example and not just an explanation of an example how to waste NYE kn Stake!

Do you have „Tischfeuerwerk“? A small cylinder that pops out stuff when you light it?

Can't wait to see Darko and Irena duo at the chat! I have a suggestion for that, how about creating a PvP battle games between you and Darko xD, the loser will get a punishment like leaking your own embarrassing story to tell at the chat. It would be fun!  

I will participate if I'm not busy enough. I would wait for it! 

2 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Such bad timing Irena lol :P That is 2AM for me, so I'll be sleeping, and I'll sleep late on the 1st, since I would have been partying until midnight. lol, my bad luck xD

Sleeping 2 am new years day?!! Where is your enthusiasm mann ?!

i suggest a special new years day/time coupon to be activated for only those members who are online at the time of new years. So perhaps in the main chat the coupon cose can be released and users only have 10 minutes to claim it or something or maybe a forum sign up section can be made so users PM or msg support who are registered on the forum page sign up (which would be done before hand... and during the 10 minutes or 1 hour window if they are signed up they can pm support and ask for the code) or something of that nature 

do you get my feel?

also prized should be based on players wager amount :) 

3 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

Sleeping 2 am new years day?!! Where is your enthusiasm mann ?!

My days of pulling an all nigher are over lol. We stay up till midnight, and then get home by 1AM. By that point I am ready to go to bed lol xD

Trivia sooks, in the Philippines, or most Filipino. At the stroke of midnight on new years, Tons of coins are thrown around all at once abd people scambke to pick up most they can. bahaha. i cant remember exactly the reason for it. but i think its to bring more luck and money for the new year.. maybe do crazy rains? xD

1 hour ago, CaptainLorca said:

Do you have „Tischfeuerwerk“? A small cylinder that pops out stuff when you light it?

Confetti? Why would we do that? So I have to clean the office afterwards as well? Hell no! xD 

1 hour ago, flansca said:

Can't wait to see Darko and Irena duo at the chat! I have a suggestion for that, how about creating a PvP battle games between you and Darko xD, the loser will get a punishment like leaking your own embarrassing story to tell at the chat. It would be fun!  

Uh-oh, this sounds scary!!! xD @Darko, what do you think about this? 😂

1 hour ago, williamshennie9 said:

Such bad timing Irena lol :P That is 2AM for me, so I'll be sleeping, and I'll sleep late on the 1st, since I would have been partying until midnight. lol, my bad luck xD

Okay, we realized you're an old man now. :D Cmon, we'll make sure you're not sleepy at all! :D 

1 hour ago, Shaniqua said:

i suggest a special new years day/time coupon to be activated for only those members who are online at the time of new years. So perhaps in the main chat the coupon cose can be released and users only have 10 minutes to claim it or something or maybe a forum sign up section can be made so users PM or msg support who are registered on the forum page sign up (which would be done before hand... and during the 10 minutes or 1 hour window if they are signed up they can pm support and ask for the code) or something of that nature 

I would rather tip manually people that are online, than sending the coupon code and give them a chance to claim it from 10 different accounts. :) Let's keep it fair and square, like always. :) 

1 hour ago, KiXxnTRiXx said:

Trivia sooks, in the Philippines, or most Filipino. At the stroke of midnight on new years, Tons of coins are thrown around all at once abd people scambke to pick up most they can. bahaha. i cant remember exactly the reason for it. but i think its to bring more luck and money for the new year.. maybe do crazy rains? xD

Haha, you're complaining 2 weeks in advance, cmon, cheer up, grumpy guy! :D 

5 minutes ago, Irena said:

Confetti? Why would we do that? So I have to clean the office afterwards as well? Hell no! xD 

No no. There are also little presents and toys in it. It’s basically a package full of fun fun fun fun fun!!!

and let @Darko clean the mess afterwards.. but ssssh. Don’t tell him please :D

8 hours ago, Irena said:

Our shift is starting at midnight (GMT) and ending at 8 AM on January 1st! If you have nothing else to do and nowhere else to go, we can assure you you won't be bored if you decide to spend time on Stake! 🎆

Cheers! 🥂

Alas, I have to work on New Years Eve. I won't get to work until 9 pm EST and I won't leave until maybe 4 am EST. People gotta have a bartender though. If I am doing the time conversion correctly, I will be there for the first hour or two.

Either way, Happy New Years! (In two weeks)

heh irena, thats why i suggested a sign up process...
the way of being online and u tipping manually is prone to abuse as tyhey can do it with multi accounts.
but making tthe forum post first havign ppl sign up then claiming wont be as ez

1 minute ago, xtinepink said:

Will surely be there with you. :) I cant remember if I were there last year lol. Hopefully I won’t missed this and Christmas too  :D 

Hahaha, if you were and can't remember, I'll take that as an offense. xD