Stake Forum
Irena

New Year's Eve on Stake? 🎄🍰🍾🥂​​​​​​​💰🎆

Featured Comment

Wow what a nice post. Going to look forward to spending some new years time in stake chat for a bit. Hopefully i dont get too drunk to remember to stop by atleast in chat. Oh yeah time difference is probably important im glad lupa pointed that out. 

On 12/15/2018 at 9:14 AM, Irena said:

Hey, Stakers! We are getting close to the end of this year. Some of you can't wait for this one to end, some are just looking forward to what the new one will bring us. 

I don't know what the tradition looks like in your country, but here, people usually go out to celebrate a New Year. Some of them go out in clubs, some go to restaurants, some cities here are organizing musical concerts outside, so a lot of people choose that option, too. 

I don't know if many of you remember how it was on Stake last year. Darko and I were working in the night shift (Dec 31st - Jan 1st), and it was really really fun. The chat was surprisingly busy, a lot of high rollers tipping, trivia all night long, and I think we shared more than 0.2 BTC, sponsored both by Stake and by other players. 

Soooooo (*drumrolls*), I'm happy to announce that this year as well, @Darko and I will be here and we promise you a good time! There will be some quick giveaways, trivia, a lot of good vibes, music and laughter. And, of course, if you have any suggestions, leave them down below in the comments, we would like to see what you have in mind. ;) 

Our shift is starting at 10pm on 31st (GMT) and ending at 6 AM on January 1st! If you have nothing else to do and nowhere else to go, we can assure you you won't be bored if you decide to spend time on Stake! 🎆

Cheers! 🥂

oh my. good thing my flight is still on 3.30GMT on the 1st :). i can join for a bit before i fly back. partyyyyyy with my favorite people. ❤ 

1 minute ago, truemeng said:

oh my. good thing my flight is still on 3.30GMT :). i can join for a bit before i fly back. partyyyyyy with my favorite people. ❤ 

I guess we will have to do it all over again on the next day so you can spend the night with us, a few hours is not enough. :P❤️ 

On 12/15/2018 at 6:32 PM, Irena said:

Hahaha, if you were and can't remember, I'll take that as an offense. xD 

Okay I prolly wasn’t there. Mkaayyyy 🙃 I was asleep maybe drunk 😵 or maybe my phone was dead. Uhmmmmm 😅 

Hopefully this time I can remember when you make another thread next year. I promise mkayyy😅

15 hours ago, truemeng said:

struggle is real with the time zones! but ill be here! it's a date my LDR! ;)

Be precise, meng, pls. :P Who's your one and only? Darko or Irena? :P 

17 hours ago, xtinepink said:

Okay I prolly wasn’t there. Mkaayyyy 🙃 I was asleep maybe drunk 😵 or maybe my phone was dead. Uhmmmmm 😅 

Hopefully this time I can remember when you make another thread next year. I promise mkayyy😅

I guess we will have to make sure it's unforgettable this year, regardless of the conditions you can be in. :D 

1 hour ago, Irena said:

Be precise, meng, pls. :P Who's your one and only? Darko or Irena? :P

Darko = one and Irena = only. ❤ ez pz. 😛

or you can ask faris. he knows about some wedding. 😂 maybe it can be held on new years eve! *wink wink*

Already getting more and more excited for this celebration Irena! Need more info asap when available muahaha! :D