Stake Forum
AlphaStorm

Why am I playing dice? (history and advice)

Featured Comment

dice.jpg.4661354566e2363439c51f56b30c8f44.jpg

Hello to all.

Why is dice better for me than other games? The answer is simple. I almost always know when the green roll comes out) This is not a joke) There are many systems and strategies for playing dice. Almost all of them I know and have already tried. All last year I studied dice. And I developed a betting system for myself in which I almost can not lose. Do not ask me about it, it is a secret)) But, there is a hint. The order of obtaining the roll has a linear method. And if you study it well, it is easy to build a betting system. Yes, I lost a lot before. But already all that was spent, I returned back.

Some tips based on personal experience:

1. Never try to make $ 1 million out of $ 1. Moderate your appetite)
  2. If you received an income 2 times higher than the deposit, withdraw 50% and you will not lose anything.
  3. Multiply your bet all the time - not professionally)
  4. Never place a maximum bet.

Is there a difference in payout? 9900x vs 9.9x - yes there is. but it is fictional. playing at 9900x you spend 10-30 minutes to get a green roll. Playing on 9.9x, you spend 10-30 minutes getting 1000 green rolls! And you can change the direction and strategy)

Gl all )

images.jpg.9786266c0988e72ed98db4d7895bb2e4.jpg

10 minutes ago, jkd123 said:

haven't try number 2. Seems interesting, would like to try later. I think thats point will work on any games or on gambling. Thanks for sharing.

Yeah, the whole bank management is alien to me - speaking for one party, not both, of course. xD I am trying, and becoming more effective, but ayyy, the busts. :/ 

4 minutes ago, BLXN said:

Yeah, the whole bank management is alien to me - speaking for one party, not both, of course. xD I am trying, and becoming more effective, but ayyy, the busts. :/ 

different person might differnt result. atleast we try and we will know, that's work or not for me 😁

On 12/15/2018 at 9:05 AM, williamshennie9 said:

This is how I busted a very large balance. I went all in on 1.01x hoping for a quick recovery, and boom, lost it all. Never will I make that mistake again.

ew.gif

On 12/14/2018 at 8:20 PM, alphastorm said:

dice.jpg.4661354566e2363439c51f56b30c8f44.jpg

1. Never place a maximum bet.

well, not so, although it is a desperate move, or reckless at best. I went from 700k to 40k on 2.9x, and in a quick rage I hit two all-ins, and managed to withdraw to somewhere else at 300, where I made 0.037 ^__^

Edited by BLXN

On 12/15/2018 at 4:20 AM, alphastorm said:

Never place a maximum bet.

I used to do max bets on dice on 1.005x just to get into the highroller tab and get a flame lol.. but that almost ripped me so I'm never doing it again

Thanks for sharing your experience with dice and include your personal advices on it. ;)

Edited by Etude

On 12/14/2018 at 5:55 PM, BLXN said:

what is..... bank management O_O

lolol jk... but seriously i need to start following some of these 1-4 advice  nodules which were suggested.. things would be so much smoother if i did.... but its hard man