You got a Nintendo Switch?

Featured Comment

Hey Stakers!

I recently got myself a Nintendo Switch. For a short explanation of an example:

I had one before, but had to sell it... and I reeeeaaaally regretted it soon. Thats why I got myself a new one.

Anyway. I love that console - handheld. Most people tend to say its for kids and that there are not good games. There are not so many top titles like on Xbox, Playstation or Computer. Thats right. But it has a lot of other games that are very entertaining. Zelda, Mario Games, Super Smash, Splatoon and what not. I got two atm and gonna share some screenshots :D

First one I want to talk about is Zelda: Breath of the wild

scooby.thumb.jpg.a08576ebce02ab09a12c13c13eee50b7.jpg

I mean come on... its a great Zelda game and everybody should play it imo. The situation on the screenshot is the following:

I whistled and grabbed the attention of these two lizardmens. Of course they didn't see me, but they went full Scooby Doo and be like "huuuuuurrrh?!". Thats one of the moments where I love this crazy game. In my opinion absolute okay for kids too ;D

hrose.thumb.jpg.31e84467881c395b564ba1e22eadde12.jpg

Different than in ocarina of time you have to catch a horse. That sounds easier than it actually is :D, believe me. FYI, I caught it :D

I only can tell to listen to stories of strangers. One told me that there supposed to be more horses, but since the storm not all came back. (What a coincidence XD)

riddle.thumb.jpg.9a05fde29fdedb2e49d95a56fb1a56c1.jpg

And of course... some riddles. What would a Zelda game without riddles be? Anyway, some riddles are actually pretty tough and you need to take a minute or two to figure out :D. On this screenshot I had to throw a ball into the bowl.

And now... the other game. Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. I don't have much to say about it then: its FUN! Really. Its super fun and if you got a switch, its a must have. Following screenshot shows the Ultimate of Yoshi.. when he calls a horde of yoshis to trample over me:

BBD13F33-3CC3-49D2-BF8D-338501216669.thumb.jpeg.e1bd2626dcbe77119f092b8156984913.jpeg

So... that are just some things I love about the Switch. I just signed up for the trial and got a free NES-Emulator on the Switch. That felt like coming home, since I started my gaming-career on a NES in the past. The console makes cute sounds, the handheld aspect is super cool. Play on TV, grab the thing, continue with a handheld. And ofc its super cool to take it with you and play with your friends while on the road.

Do you guys have a Switch or no? If not.. man. Buy it :D

I just want to play Super Smash Bros. so bad.. and thinking about my money still not enough to afford to buy nintendo switch console and the game too xD 

I don't know if I had time to play it after buy it, or should I sell my old nintendo consoles ( wii, 3ds, ds) to get that switch.. 

6 minutes ago, felipev1994 said:

I have a nintendo switch from 7 moths, and really i love switch,  same than you i have legend of zelda BOTW, but my favourites games are mario kart 8 deluxe and splatoon 2. Im thinking in buy super  smash bros. But not now. 

Its worth its money, believe me :D.. I had so many laughters already and I don't even have every character unlocked.

12 minutes ago, flansca said:

I just want to play Super Smash Bros. so bad.. and thinking about my money still not enough to afford to buy nintendo switch console and the game too xD 

I don't know if I had time to play it after buy it, or should I sell my old nintendo consoles ( wii, 3ds, ds) to get that switch.. 

Uh.. I'd say never sell Nintendo stuff.. there will be a day where you regret it deeply!

5 minutes ago, CaptainLorca said:

Uh.. I'd say never sell Nintendo stuff.. there will be a day where you regret it deeply!

That is why xD If this switch addicting as hell (it's already addict my head to buy it). I would wait it and waiting if I win big at Stake.

My wishlist games that switch I wanna play : Super Smash Bros. , Pokemon: Let's go Pokemon/Eevee!, Megaman 11.. 

i have one and didnt sell it yet but gonna just so bored with it dont know what to do ... just like connect with the internet and searching google stuff tho ... i got nintendo switch , wii , ps3 , xbox 360 and didnt touch it for a years, i was just play all the time but since i busy with work and gambling didnt touch it anymore :( 

16 minutes ago, hanvee said:

i have one and didnt sell it yet but gonna just so bored with it dont know what to do ... just like connect with the internet and searching google stuff tho ... i got nintendo switch , wii , ps3 , xbox 360 and didnt touch it for a years, i was just play all the time but since i busy with work and gambling didnt touch it anymore :( 

I have times where I don’t touch any console. That happens. Somewhen I return to it and play a lot again. That’s just normal is guess :)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Attention! This topic is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.