Stake Forum
Flansca

Visiting someone forum profile, accidentally?

Featured Comment

Heyaa Stakers! I was creating this topic because of my curiosity about this feature that really underrated..

This time, on my topic, I will ask about recent visitors in a profile (for forum profile only). Recent profile visitor are features that available to any forum user in his profile, it function allowed you to track people that visiting your profile. You can see anyone that doing some stalk at your profile xD

If you confused enough to look where is profile visitor feature, here the screenshot that I took from someone profile (on PC and on Mobile) 

1121900107_recentvisitor.png.2a61038c95f2ee7188ceb31c46b100de.png   Screenshot_2018-12-15-14-19-24-604_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.9c6d8a3b35027364f6967631aba86671.png

And then, here is the question : Are you having interest to click someone profile because the orange,blue,red color on his name?  (VIP, Moderator, Admin) or do you have your own reason to check someone profile? 

Do you think this feature was good to know who stalking your profile? Do you think for adding some settings that make you anonymous to visit someone profile? Let me know at the comments! I want to know how often you checking someone profiles and any suggestion about this feature. 

I bet if you read this thread, you accidentally to click my profile or someone profile that reply in here. xD 

5 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I always check out people's forum profiles, especially if they post good content. I don't really see it as stalking, since it just takes 5 more people to view the profile and then my name disappears off the block xD

Checking profiles is cool too if the user makes frequent “status updates” 

do you or anyone else use that feature ?

its a good one! I dont use it as much but im gonna start for sure!

I do it all the time when im trying to click the topic on my damn phone. Because the screen is so small and my fat finger, i accidentally click on the posters name instead of the topic itself. Now, theyll think youre checkin them out.. lel..

33 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

I always check out people's forum profiles, especially if they post good content. I don't really see it as stalking, since it just takes 5 more people to view the profile and then my name disappears off the block xD

Agree. Sometimes I do check forum profiles for his recent activities, and looking some discussion that he doing (is that consider as a stalking?) xD 

Even with 5 person that looking at the profile, your recent visit would stay at there until the next person view that profile too, imagine if you check the old user that no one would check it again. 

24 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

Checking profiles is cool too if the user makes frequent “status updates” 

do you or anyone else use that feature ?

its a good one! I dont use it as much but im gonna start for sure!

Do you mean by using Following member? Welp, you can follow support or admin that giving you some news about the giveaway. So, you wouldn't miss any running giveaway at that moment. 

i watched on my profile some visit last days while i was winning.didnt undestand if it was by accident but i think everyone visited wanted to see who i am.Unfortunately i have very few followers meaning for me that noone is really looking my profile or likes me, they just visit accidentally

It is an interesting option, in my opinion. Especially for us when we see other mods/staff checked that profile before, it's giving us a little hint that someone else considered it worth checking before. 

You can also choose to turn this option off if you want, just go to your profile, scroll down, and below your Stake username field you will see the option to disable that block:

image.png

I really do like this feature is I love to see how many people and who all visit my profile!

Makes me feel kinda important lol. I know I'm dumb but still.

I think there should also be a counter for who all have given you a +rep becuase I have a few +reps and I don't know who have them to me. 

54 minutes ago, gougou said:

Unfortunately i have very few followers meaning for me that noone is really looking my profile or likes me, they just visit accidentally

Same for me brother. I follow a few people but only have 2-3 folders myself I think lol. But that's cool with me because following people or very uncommon anyway! I'll give you a follow ;)

6 minutes ago, lupandina said:

2 of 3 forum accounts checks are accidentally for me :D Rest - mostly attempt to check other posts from member, which content I liked.

so you never check someones profile just for their status update ?

7 minutes ago, Shaniqua said:

nope, cause pm is not  as cute as doing it on the wall for all to see as well! pm is private that i say is pooblik!

I just felt myself like old grandma, which grandson are trying to convince her to use FB for first time :D

3 hours ago, polor12 said:

theres no accident going to see someone profile..the profile speaks about that person..even profile pic speaks alot about a person..

if you just mistaken my avata ...it will show my pro5 page and they count it too... that is acciidentaly

5 hours ago, flansca said:

imagine if you check the old user that no one would check it again. 

This happens quite a lot actually with banned users. If you check on a banned user's profile, you'll sometimes have to wait over 6 months for enough people to notice the banned account to bump your view to number 6 :D But honestly, only 5 people will know you visited that profile, so it's not something I really worry about.

According to your second question, If i click on names because of their colour, yes, I have to agree. I do.

Well, I do not click on it if I already know the person and what they got the rank for. But if it's someone new, of course I want to see why and when that person got the specific rank. :P 

I'm a very curious guy, y'know. xD 

Its funny! Whenever I complain about a post of mine being deleted, a lot of mods go onto my profile. Idk why or if it has a reason but I always recognize that in my "recent visitors" list

On 12/15/2018 at 1:23 AM, flansca said:

Heyaa Stakers! I was creating this topic because of my curiosity about this feature that really underrated..

This time, on my topic, I will ask about recent visitors in a profile (for forum profile only). Recent profile visitor are features that available to any forum user in his profile, it function allowed you to track people that visiting your profile. You can see anyone that doing some stalk at your profile xD

If you confused enough to look where is profile visitor feature, here the screenshot that I took from someone profile (on PC and on Mobile) 

1121900107_recentvisitor.png.2a61038c95f2ee7188ceb31c46b100de.png   Screenshot_2018-12-15-14-19-24-604_com.android.chrome.thumb.png.9c6d8a3b35027364f6967631aba86671.png

And then, here is the question : Are you having interest to click someone profile because the orange,blue,red color on his name?  (VIP, Moderator, Admin) or do you have your own reason to check someone profile? 

Do you think this feature was good to know who stalking your profile? Do you think for adding some settings that make you anonymous to visit someone profile? Let me know at the comments! I want to know how often you checking someone profiles and any suggestion about this feature. 

I bet if you read this thread, you accidentally to click my profile or someone profile that reply in here. xD 

This feature can be turned off if you don’t want to know someone viewed tourneys profile.   At first I found this option to be invasive but it really isn’t and no one cares if you are looking at their profile as they do the same thing.