Stake Forum
zeriko

Anyone play 1-4 tiles?

Featured Comment

I seem to have noticed a general leaning towards 5-10 tiles, the reason behind which I could only rationalize to be the higher multiplier odds, but does anybody play 1-4? I seem to have some success playing 3 tiles lately..

I only play keno when I'm hunting challenges. It is a game with very bad odds in my opinion, or I'm just extremely unlucky at it lol

If I ever do play for fun, I mostly play with either 1 tile, or 10 tiles. No particular reason, I guess I just feel luckier that way xD

Edited by williamshennie9

I use to play 8 tiles. now i prefer 4-5 tiles. 4 for building balance due to sustain from hitting just 1 number. 5 is more for the 16.5x multiplier which can be hit multiple times in a row, but can also get trolled by only hitting one number consistently which you lose 75 percent of your bet. which can quickly drain your balance.

Sometimes I do play with 4 tiles but it is not so often. I prefer to play with 8 tiles selected in Keno. ;)

41 minutes ago, Etude said:

Sometimes I do play with 4 tiles but it is not so often. I prefer to play with 8 tiles selected in Keno. ;)

Yes, 8 could also be giving sometimes. Especially when you hit 22x multiple times and the rare occassion, 55x 

When i first started playing keno here at Stake I would play 1=4 numbers then I likes 8 I thought it seem to give more wins .  Now i just play with 10 because I wanna hit that x100 .   Good luck and have fun.

Well I do sometimes since mainly because the risk is less as compared to choosing like 10 tiles. In keno its hard to get at least 7 hits so better go for low risk low profits than high risk and low profits 

I always found that whatever number of tiles selected I play in Keno no matter 4 tiles or 8 tiles, eventually it seems to always end up draining my balance. :( Seems like the key is to spot the right moment to stop when you are actually ahead in the game!

I almost never play low tile. I usually play 7 - 10 tiles, but also never hit max in all tiles i play. And lately i just play keno when there is challenge, not really like this game because max payout so small and tooo hard🤣.

1 minute ago, Exadao said:

I almost never play low tile. I usually play 7 - 10 tiles, but also never hit max in all tiles i play. And lately i just play keno when there is challenge, not really like this game because max payout so small and tooo hard🤣.

Hit 100x on keno is super hard, almost impossible to hit imo. I also play with 8,9,10 tiles and never hit max payout on 10 tiles xD 

On 1/10/2019 at 7:43 PM, Etude said:

I always found that whatever number of tiles selected I play in Keno no matter 4 tiles or 8 tiles, eventually it seems to always end up draining my balance. :( Seems like the key is to spot the right moment to stop when you are actually ahead in the game!

Same here. That's why I mostly choose to stay away from this game. I always seem to select the wrong tiles. I only really play when I'm hunting a challenge ;)

If I'm ever to play Keno which is rarely, I normally do 7-10 tiles rather then 1-4. I tried doing 1-5 a while back and I know the multipliers were not that great considering if I managed to achieve the hits. I've never got a very good payout from Keno, that's why I don't play it very often, perhaps a few times a month? Perhaps when the new stake comes out and they re-work on the payouts, maybe it might actually tempt me back into the game mode...

23 minutes ago, williamshennie9 said:

Same here. That's why I mostly choose to stay away from this game. I always seem to select the wrong tiles. I only really play when I'm hunting a challenge ;)

You really just have to play the game on the right day. I have realized that there are days where its impossible to get past two tiles and then there are days where you can get 7 tiles on a 13 mine setting. Although it is aggrevating when no matter where you select it's always wrong..lol