Stake Forum
Shaniqua

Is the button hidden somewhere or non-existent? Dim forum lights?

Featured Comment

No darkmode for forum?
I see one in the main stake site.  However I cant seem to find it on the forum page..

i tried to use some extensions on chrome to help me dark it out but i honestly gave up trying to find one that didnt make my pc lag or actually did a good job...
please let me know if there is some sort of command function i can enter in the inspect tool or whatnot to dark out the whites and replace with some darker color... my eyes are so mad at me!!

i am honestly just hoping i cant find the option  button..... or something imple liike that... but man o man i searched hard and deep... 

17 hours ago, williamshennie9 said:

There is no dark mode feature on the forum, it only exists in Stake.

are there any apps or command lines i can enter in the inspect tool for chrome to make it black? 
the white patrts....

1 hour ago, Shaniqua said:

are there any apps or command lines i can enter in the inspect tool for chrome to make it black? 
the white patrts....

Not that I know of. Try searching for extensions on Chrome, I'm sure there will be one or two, considering there are millions of possible extensions :)

Oh my God I knew something was missing this is definitely what we need I only play stake in dark mode so coming back on to the Forum is like stepping outside of a dark room into a brightly lit Hall!

On 12/17/2018 at 6:03 PM, Cheetos1337 said:

awesome im gonna try this one out for sure!               
as the other ones i tried in the past for sure slowed my computer down to a crawl!