Stake Forum
trader

Bitcoin future and investment

Featured Comment

Hello Friends,

As you know, there is speedy wrecking on the Bitcoin last weeks, some of people says they expect price to be USD 1000, some of them says will be USD 5000 again.. looks like there is big chaos in the market. What do you expect from Bitcoin future? Still worth to invest it? Whats your ideas?

And do you see any opportunity to trading at these present prices? Or would you like to hold your coins ( if you have ) or  better to sell all and keep money in USD till coins became resident?

Also which alternative coins do you think to be stable? And how long would you do invest? Long or short terms?

Lets says you have USD 10.000,- funds, which coins would you like to invest?

I guess i might buy Bitcoin again if this 3K USD price is stable and deposit to Stake to double it if i will not bust of course 😛 so, i would need another suggestion on good strategy with the some of stake games since i lose much mostly at Black Jack, Mines, Dice, HiLo as my favorite games 😕 (before hand suppose i should learn when to stop and when to bet double 😊  )

Wouldn't it be nice to have a reliable crystal ball, so we could be certain? :)

I think it will eventually go back up.  However, there is a whole lot of negative movement going on in general as far as the stock market is concerned. 

A lot of uncertainty all around.  My gut says that we won't see any kind of normalizing in btc/crypto values until our fiat stock markets have gained some equilibrium again. 

The roller coaster vibe is great for investors who know where to put their money, though! Could be a fantastic time to buy in the stock market and possibly crypto too! 

Bitcoin prices in 2019 have been marked by volatility which has made bitcoin price prediction in short-term a bit of a challenge, even for the experienced analysts. So far, 2018 has presented its own surprises though not a dramatic as the rollercoaster we say in 2017.

History generally has a way of repeating itself but bitcoin has a lot of history which makes it an equal challenge predicting which history will be repeated. It takes more than a study of past trends to get predictions spot-on this time and so we ended this article by highlighting certain area expert analysts were looking at.

Analysts, enthusiast, and industry figures have very diverging opinions and bitcoin price predictions for both long and short-term. Optimism is still high in many quarters—reports of a new survey among British financials suggest a wide majority will buy more coins in hope of price resurgence later this year.

As we delve into who’s saying what and why, here’s a heads-up. Expect a lot more price fluctuations in the interim. It’s going to be a bumpy ride getting to wherever Bitcoin is headed by the year’s end.

Hi, On my suggestion for investment on cryptocurrency (bitcoin) will be the solid decision for your future. On the survey rate, cryptocurrency business investment and exchanging is getting increased than the comparison of previous years. It is like a traditional financial exchange which allows the user to buy or sell their digital assets with top prior security. Though we can believe a can start a business with crypto exchange systems. For that Pulsehyip solutions can develop the best software for trading business.

Centralized.thumb.png.087de1bddbac9698bd191b32ff87ab60.png

Edited by pulsehyip

If you are going to start a trading business I suggest that this would be the perfect time since there are investors looking to buy bitcoin and you could sell it to them at a profitable rate.

Well, I don't really think that investing on Bitcoin is a good idea nowadays since it might be steady on its currently price for years. However if I had $10.000 I would invest half of them on bitcoins and the other half on some new cryptocoin or Litecoins since according to experts Ltc might rise again. Also, I would definitely keep some balance to deposit on Stake.com, such as an amount of $2.000 or $2.500.

On 12/15/2018 at 12:07 PM, ScooterPi said:

Wouldn't it be nice to have a reliable crystal ball, so we could be certain? :)

I think it will eventually go back up.  However, there is a whole lot of negative movement going on in general as far as the stock market is concerned. 

A lot of uncertainty all around.  My gut says that we won't see any kind of normalizing in btc/crypto values until our fiat stock markets have gained some equilibrium again. 

The roller coaster vibe is great for investors who know where to put their money, though! Could be a fantastic time to buy in the stock market and possibly crypto too! 

yes it would be nice to see it all in a crystal ball.   lol

Also i am on you with the idea of  buying in the stock market right now would be a great idea because in my opinion I do feel that bitcoin will rise again.

Hi , I think for venture on digital currency will be the strong choice for your future. On the review rate, digital currency business venture and trading is getting expanded than the examination of earlier years. It resembles a conventional money related trade which enables the client to purchase or move their computerized resources with best earlier security. In spite of the fact that we can trust to begin a business with crypto trade frameworks.

Bitcoin is one of the biggest successes in the crypto market. I hope that in the future, Bitcoin will still exist. so we still invest in Bitcoin