Stake Community
jkd123

Accidentally Hit 367736x

Featured Comment

On 12/15/2018 at 10:36 PM, blurrijs said:

Good job! You somehow accidentally won 750$ xD why cant this happen to me

ikr?                                                                                                                                    
i wish i could accidentally win even just $20 lol
good going                                                                                          

wow, what a great accident! thats a huge hit and a rate one at that. i hit 11k multiplier one time, but with 0.00000001 bch :( .. but still, it was so awesome when it hit, couldnt believe it. i can only imagine your reaction to this one, id be fukn happy as hell.. haha.. but my luck has been shit lately. still hoping it will change soon.

Wow cingrats the main thing is that that huge number of doge you won thats 36k doge nice ;) . And from a small number not even like 50 ceents you won around 10$ or so.

wow, man! that's fucking crazy. xD i keep trying to motivate myself to play  mines, but i'm so hooked on dice xD argh! okay. i'm doing it. xD

5 hours ago, Jihoona said:

wow 36k++ Payout

how long that you start the auto bet until you get that win?

Not sure, because I was AFK for 2-3 hours. I set -111 increase on win. Was stoped when I'm back😊.

2 minutes ago, jkd123 said:

Not sure, because I was AFK for 2-3 hours. I set -111 increase on win. Was stoped when I'm back😊.

i want to try this

Are there suggestions for how much balance I need to start?

23 minutes ago, Jihoona said:

i want to try this

He hit that big payout accidentally, so i think there is no exact number about how much balance you need to hunt that. 

1 hour ago, Jihoona said:

i want to try this

As @jualid mentioned, I hit that by accident. It's not recommend to hunt like this. 

Since it's a gambling you should be ready to loss some amount for hunt. On my case, I have 2k doge and I was ready to bust. I'm rarely hunt big multipiers like this on mines. Max was 2-3k and sometime over 10k multipier. 

If you really wanna try, better to try when you already make some profit and let some of your profit go. Or whatever amount you can afford to loss.